TTC After a Loss

~~Ladies In Waiting~~

*~*~*Ladies In Waiting*~*~* 
 * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * ** * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * 
Welcome to Ladies In Waiting. This is a group designed for all the ladies in the various stages of waiting after a loss: waiting to miscarry, waiting for AF to arrive, waiting to TTC again, and waiting for a BFP. Since this process is such a true test in patience, it is nice to have the support and friendship of other women going through similar experiences and emotions. 

-Check in is every Thursday - New members: Post an intro and your current TTC status. - Current members: Post updates, link to your chart, upcoming appointments, prayer requests. - Weekly check-in's will include an inspirational quote or verse and a question of the day (QOTD).

Please do not worry if your name is not on the check in, I only put those that participated in the previous check in. 

I look forward to getting to know you! 

Love, Megrae12 
@MoreThanSparrows08 How are you feeling? I saw AF came. The first one can be very bittersweet. 
@meagpt22 I saw you O'd, how are you feeling about it?
@Peledreamsofrain Have done any more geocaching?
@shandorfml2 First 2WW, how do you feel?
@peggels24 How are you, hun? Are you charting or taking OPKs to confirm O? I can't remember what you were doing.
@racegurl87 Did AF ever show?
@lt6720 Welcome! How did your followup go? How was H's interview?
@HoldingOutHope 2WW!! How are you doing? How was your acupuncture appointment? Do y'all have a plan?
@MrsG80inTN How are you doing, love? I know you have been stressing. What are you doing to alleviate it?
@kboydbowman How are things? Are your levels still going down?
@svancura1 Your chart is pretty! How are you feeling?
@ToriGirl2014 How are you? I can't see your chart, are you still in the 2WW?
@Blackvelvet How are you? I am sorry the test results will take forever to get here
@classicstar28 Did you decide on your charting break? How are you besides?
@allgood921 How are things? Have you confirmed O?
@BethKate2 How are you?
@blue2mango? Any sign of AF?
@HollynLea ((Hugs)) I am sorry for the BFN, how are you?
**************************************************************************************************
QUESTION OF THE WEEK: What is your favorite season? Why?
Multiple TTCAL 1IF 3
imageimage
DX: stage 2 Endo 2012, PCOS 7/2/14,  HSG 6/11/14, Lefty open!!
BFP#1, EDD: 4/27/14, Missed EP confirmed: 9/23/13, R tube removal: 9/25/13 
Clomid/TI #1=BFN, 
Clomid/TI#2=BFN, Clomid/TI #3=CP
BFP #2 CP, EDD 7/12/15
On a treatment break: 2 natural cycles. Saving money, sigh*

Goodbye my sweet babies. We miss you so much
All Welcome

Re: ~~Ladies In Waiting~~

• Good afternoon ladies.  Thank you for the check-in @megrae12.  How are you doing?

@peggels24 How are you, hun? Are you charting or taking OPKs to confirm O? I can't remember what you were doing. 

I’m doing well.  Waiting for AF to go away at this point.  It was a much lighter cycle than I am used to – maybe heavy for half of a day and I think it should be all gone tomorrow (when I used to be 8-10 days).  I am going to start on Saturday with OPK’s and hopefully start tomorrow with temping.  Temping has been delayed because I slept like crap Monday and Wednesday and then this morning, I just plum forgot.  The pretty BBT is sitting right on my nightstand (on top of my alarm clock last night) so hopefully it gets used soon J  Either way DH and I get to HIO starting Saturday – we are much better about it on weekends so we’re going to push for both days for the next two weekends and then hopefully twice during the week.

QOTW:  I would say Fall is my favorite season.  I love the cool crisp Fall days when it is still warm enough to sit outside if you bundle up.  I love the Fall clothes and I love the holiday anticipation.  But Winter is a close second.

BFP #1 09/26/2013 EDD 06/04/2013 MMC 11/01/2013
    BFP #2 05/15/2014 EDD 01/24/2015

Pregnancy Ticker

• Thanks @Megrae12 ! You're the best!

I haven't done any more geocaching. I think DH is determined that we won't until he gets me a new gps unit. He's right, but boo.

In good news, we will be getting our first solid paycheck from his new job in Feb!!!! Yaaaay one step closer to being able to finally start TTC! I think we are still on target for starting in the end of April or early May. Sooo exciting, this wait is killing me.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • peggels24 said:

Good afternoon ladies.  Thank you for the check-in @megrae12.  How are you doing?

@peggels24 How are you, hun? Are you charting or taking OPKs to confirm O? I can't remember what you were doing. 

I’m doing well.  Waiting for AF to go away at this point.  It was a much lighter cycle than I am used to – maybe heavy for half of a day and I think it should be all gone tomorrow (when I used to be 8-10 days).  I am going to start on Saturday with OPK’s and hopefully start tomorrow with temping.  Temping has been delayed because I slept like crap Monday and Wednesday and then this morning, I just plum forgot.  The pretty BBT is sitting right on my nightstand (on top of my alarm clock last night) so hopefully it gets used soon J  Either way DH and I get to HIO starting Saturday – we are much better about it on weekends so we’re going to push for both days for the next two weekends and then hopefully twice during the week.

QOTW:  I would say Fall is my favorite season.  I love the cool crisp Fall days when it is still warm enough to sit outside if you bundle up.  I love the Fall clothes and I love the holiday anticipation.  But Winter is a close second.

I am making it, thanks for asking! I am sorry AF showed, hopefully she will leave soon. I hope that with temping and using OPKs you and pinpoint O and make sure you have good timing. Fall is my favorite season! I love the air and the change in leaves, and, of course, the boots!! 
    Multiple TTCAL 1IF 3
    imageimage
    Clomid/TI #1=BFN, 
    BFP #2 CP, EDD 7/12/15

All Welcome

• Thanks @Megrae12 ! You're the best! I haven't done any more geocaching. I think DH is determined that we won't until he gets me a new gps unit. He's right, but boo. In good news, we will be getting our first solid paycheck from his new job in Feb!!!! Yaaaay one step closer to being able to finally start TTC! I think we are still on target for starting in the end of April or early May. Sooo exciting, this wait is killing me.
    Awe, thanks love! I have never done geocaching but it sounds fun. Yay on the paycheck and getting closer to TTC. April will be here before you know it!! 
    Multiple TTCAL 1IF 3
    imageimage
    Clomid/TI #1=BFN, 
    BFP #2 CP, EDD 7/12/15

All Welcome

• megrae12 said:
    peggels24 said:

Good afternoon ladies.  Thank you for the check-in @megrae12.  How are you doing?

I am making it, thanks for asking! I am sorry AF showed, hopefully she will leave soon. I hope that with temping and using OPKs you and pinpoint O and make sure you have good timing. Fall is my favorite season! I love the air and the change in leaves, and, of course, the boots!! 
    I love all boots!

Pregnancy Ticker

• Hi all! Big hugs to anyone that needs them!

Thanks for the check in! How are you doing@megrae12?

Thanks!  Actually I am starting to get a little excited about my chart. I keep telling  myself that it could be or couldn’t be. Either way, we did all we could so if not, then next time. But then I’m like oh please LORD let this happen! I had some brown discharge (TMI sorry!)  and for the most part is gone now. It made me feel like AF was teasing me. Jerk. But today I have actually felt waves of nausea. Not intense so it may be my brain just messing with me. I’m holding off on testing until this weekend, regardless of how antsy I am lol.  I’ve never charted before so I’m just not sure what it all means. I saw a dip and panicked then it went up and I was like oh ok. I’m sure I’ll get it straight eventually.

My weekend was a little tough though. My friend just suffered a loss (first pg/loss) and it brought back all these feelings for me. I am trying to keep as positive as I can.

My favorite season would have to be Fall. It’s full of gorgeous colors and smells and it’s temp outside is usually worthy of just jeans and a sweater. LOVE. 

Peledreamsofrain yay for pay days! It's exciting, plus the months will just fly by!

peggels24 good luck with temping this time. Hopefully AF will go away and you get the show on the road!

Me: 27, DH:33 Married Sept. 18,2010image 
    BFP Oct. 15, 2013 , EDD June 22, 2014 (Two days before DH's birthday).  
    HB found @ 6wks, NMC @ 8wks LO stopped developing.
    Currently TTC

• svancura1 said:

Hi all! Big hugs to anyone that needs them!

Thanks for the check in! How are you doing@megrae12?

Thanks!  Actually I am starting to get a little excited about my chart. I keep telling  myself that it could be or couldn’t be. Either way, we did all we could so if not, then next time. But then I’m like oh please LORD let this happen! I had some brown discharge (TMI sorry!)  and for the most part is gone now. It made me feel like AF was teasing me. Jerk. But today I have actually felt waves of nausea. Not intense so it may be my brain just messing with me. I’m holding off on testing until this weekend, regardless of how antsy I am lol.  I’ve never charted before so I’m just not sure what it all means. I saw a dip and panicked then it went up and I was like oh ok. I’m sure I’ll get it straight eventually.

My weekend was a little tough though. My friend just suffered a loss (first pg/loss) and it brought back all these feelings for me. I am trying to keep as positive as I can.

My favorite season would have to be Fall. It’s full of gorgeous colors and smells and it’s temp outside is usually worthy of just jeans and a sweater. LOVE. 

Peledreamsofrain yay for pay days! It's exciting, plus the months will just fly by!

peggels24 good luck with temping this time. Hopefully AF will go away and you get the show on the road!

I am doing ok, thanks for asking! It is perfectly normal for temps to dip some in the 2WW. If you look at my chart from last cycle you can see it dipped quite often. Your chart looks great so don't worry over one temp. The overall pattern is what matters, ok? Just keep your head up and FX this is it for you! ((Hugs)) hun. 
    Multiple TTCAL 1IF 3
    imageimage
    Clomid/TI #1=BFN, 
    BFP #2 CP, EDD 7/12/15

All Welcome

• megrae12 thanks for the checkin
    It looks like I don't have to wait as long for those test results.  They called and moved my appointment up 2.5 weeks so I get to go in Monday.  The results weren't even supposed to all be in until the 4th or 5th, and I know some of them are not back.  I have a AMH of .64 for  DOR for my age and they want me in right away to talk about it.  I'm guessing this may be why I couldn't get pregnant and can't seem to stay that way.  I don't know much about it or how they can help it looks hopeless on Dr. Google.  Hopefully the other tests all come back with better results.  I still have to do day CD 3 and 7DPO testing but he wanted to wait 2 cycles for those.

Fall is the best season I love when it cools off and the leaves fall but I'm not yet freezing my tush off.
    Me DOR amh .64 ng/mL  
    DH Brain Cancer
    BFP #1 12/11/08 DS born 8/23/09
    BFP#2 10/13/11 DC 11/4/11
    BFP#3 12/6/13 Lost 12/29/13
    Told IVF is the only option and have not found a clinic that will take me.

It looks like I don't have to wait as long for those test results.  They called and moved my appointment up 2.5 weeks so I get to go in Monday.  The results weren't even supposed to all be in until the 4th or 5th, and I know some of them are not back.  I have a AMH of .64 for  DOR for my age and they want me in right away to talk about it.  I'm guessing this may be why I couldn't get pregnant and can't seem to stay that way.  I don't know much about it or how they can help it looks hopeless on Dr. Google.  Hopefully the other tests all come back with better results.  I still have to do day CD 3 and 7DPO testing but he wanted to wait 2 cycles for those.

Fall is the best season I love when it cools off and the leaves fall but I'm not yet freezing my tush off.
    Well, I am glad you get to go in early, that is a relief. Try not to get discouraged by what Dr. Google says. Personally, it only serves to make me more nervous than I should be. I would talk thing over with your doc and get a good game plan. Please keep us updated on your doc appointment. I have everything crossed for you, love. ((Hugs)) and don't borrow trouble until you get all the info. 
    Multiple TTCAL 1IF 3
    imageimage
    Clomid/TI #1=BFN, 
    BFP #2 CP, EDD 7/12/15

All Welcome

If I've learned anything, it's not to trust Dr. Google. Try to stay hopeful and wait to put together a game plan with your doc. ((hugs))
    Me: 27, DH:33 Married Sept. 18,2010image 
    BFP Oct. 15, 2013 , EDD June 22, 2014 (Two days before DH's birthday).  
    HB found @ 6wks, NMC @ 8wks LO stopped developing.
    Currently TTC

• meagpt22 said:
    Hey megrae12- thanks for check in and I hope all is well with you. I'm feeling ok..little confused about when FF stated O was based on temps and where I thought O was based on symptoms and opk. With my prediction my timing was excellent with FF our timing was good. But crazy train helpful and figure either way our timing was the best this cycle. I had two cycles in a row of opk + on cd 22. So FX this is my new normal OR big FX this was our cycle. I'm also refusing to check off symptoms so I can't talk myself into them. I'm going to allow myself to test next Wed and if BFN and no AF by feb 11..I'll test again. So hopefully I can do that.
    I saw what you were talking about in CT. Your chart looks ok and either way, I think you have good timing. FX this is it for you, hun. Keep yourself busy til next Wednesday! ((Hugs))
    Multiple TTCAL 1IF 3
    imageimage
    Clomid/TI #1=BFN, 
    BFP #2 CP, EDD 7/12/15

All Welcome

• Thanks for the warm welcome!  

My follow up went pretty well, all things considered.  My body seems to be cooperating right now.  My OB was so so so great.  I asked a ton of the questions, some of them were a little looney, but she was so sweet and patient.  She answered all the questions I had, addressed my concerns, and I felt about as good as I could about the situation.  She told me since the mc was not complicated and my hcg is back under 5, we don't have to wait a cycle to start TTC again.  But - that gives me a very icky feeling in the pit of my stomach, like that isn't a good idea for us, so we're going to wait a cycle.  Fortunately, Dr. A was totally agreeable to doing serial hcg's and progesterones as soon as I get the next positive; that will go a long way towards easing my mind that things are progressing appropriately.  It will also provide us with an early catch if my progesterone is low.   Because of my wonky cycles and the previous low progesterone, I was particularly worried about that being a cause for the mc (Dr. A thought it was probably the result of the mc, not the cause, but still, I'll feel better testing to be sure).

I put a link to my fertility friend chart in my siggy, so hopefully that works.  This cycle has been so different than my previous attempts at charting! Like night and day difference.  This one actually looks reasonable, so fingers crossed.  I'm hopeful that this cycle of TTA while charting and using OPKs will give me a clearer picture of what my body is doing.

DH's interview went very well! He has heard only positive feedback.  So hopefully there were no other highly qualified candidates that will give the new company a tough decision.  We should hear within a couple of weeks..... more waiting ;-)

QOTW: I currently live in the Bay Area of California, so there aren't really any seasons, it's pretty much always 60-70 and sunny (I know, poor Liz).  But having lived in lots of other places that have seasons, I'd have to say spring is my favorite season.  I love the smell and feel of the sunshine on the first warm day of the year.  

• Hey @megrae!
      Thanks and thanks for the check in.  I am surprisingly ok.
    I went in for my baseline appt this am and I have 4 cysts (the biggest 15mm) and I was planning on doing an unmedicated IUI, but I don't know if the cysts will bench me?  Has anyone experienced this?

Hope all the ladies are well!

Me-33 DW-29
    together since 2009
    Married since 6/14/13 
    1st IUI (clomid+ovidrel) 10/14/13... BFP 10/26/13...                                                         
    EDD 7/1/14 ...MMC 11/22/13...D&C 11/25/13

2nd IUI (clomid+ovidrel) 1/15/14...BFN 

3rd IUI (unmedicated) 2/12/14...BFN
    4th IUI (clomid + ovidrel) 3/10/14...BFN
    home ICI (unmedicated) 4/4/14...BFN
    home ICI (unmedicated) 5/2 & 5/3...BFN
    5th & 6th IUI (clomid + ovidrel) 5/28 & 5/29...BFN
    7th & 8th IUI (follistim & ovidrel) 6/24 & 6/25....BFN

**all are welcome**

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic  image Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic 

Daisypath Friendship tickers

• @svancura1 FX for you this weekend!  I’m sorry that your past weekend was tough.

@blackvelvet Thinking of you on Monday! 

@meagpt22 FX this was your cycle!!!!!  Yay for good timing either way.

Pregnancy Ticker

• Hi ladies! Thanks for the check-in @megrae12! :) How is your weather today? Has the ice cleared?? Actually, I don't think I am in the 2WW. FF was fooled by two artificially high temperatures. I've never in history O'd earlier than CD16-18, so... I think I am gearing up to O any day now, but my thyroid is screwing everything up. FX I finally get a +OPK soon! As for acupuncture, I go for session 2 this afternoon. I'm going once per week for 4-6 weeks and then we will assess my situation going forward. I'm going to ask her to help my thyroid while I wait to hear from my doctor and get a new script called in. QOTW: Summer is my favorite! I am a hot weather girl! :D Sorry this is a P&R - I'm going to have to come back tonight to reply to everyone. (((Hugs))) to anyone needing them!!
    Hey! We finally made it above freezing today although there is still snow and ice on the ground. I am off again today b/c of road closings. Hopefully they get everything open by tomorrow. Don't say never about O'ing. I just got my first +opk and it's only CD14 for me! Talk about craziness. Is it possible you missed your surge or are you sure FF has it wrong? FX for this cycle either way and that your appointment goes well today! ((Hugs)) love!
    Multiple TTCAL 1IF 3
    imageimage
    Clomid/TI #1=BFN, 
    BFP #2 CP, EDD 7/12/15

All Welcome

• lt6720 said:
    Thanks for the warm welcome!  

My follow up went pretty well, all things considered.  My body seems to be cooperating right now.  My OB was so so so great.  I asked a ton of the questions, some of them were a little looney, but she was so sweet and patient.  She answered all the questions I had, addressed my concerns, and I felt about as good as I could about the situation.  She told me since the mc was not complicated and my hcg is back under 5, we don't have to wait a cycle to start TTC again.  But - that gives me a very icky feeling in the pit of my stomach, like that isn't a good idea for us, so we're going to wait a cycle.  Fortunately, Dr. A was totally agreeable to doing serial hcg's and progesterones as soon as I get the next positive; that will go a long way towards easing my mind that things are progressing appropriately.  It will also provide us with an early catch if my progesterone is low.   Because of my wonky cycles and the previous low progesterone, I was particularly worried about that being a cause for the mc (Dr. A thought it was probably the result of the mc, not the cause, but still, I'll feel better testing to be sure).

I put a link to my fertility friend chart in my siggy, so hopefully that works.  This cycle has been so different than my previous attempts at charting! Like night and day difference.  This one actually looks reasonable, so fingers crossed.  I'm hopeful that this cycle of TTA while charting and using OPKs will give me a clearer picture of what my body is doing.

DH's interview went very well! He has heard only positive feedback.  So hopefully there were no other highly qualified candidates that will give the new company a tough decision.  We should hear within a couple of weeks..... more waiting ;-)

QOTW: I currently live in the Bay Area of California, so there aren't really any seasons, it's pretty much always 60-70 and sunny (I know, poor Liz).  But having lived in lots of other places that have seasons, I'd have to say spring is my favorite season.  I love the smell and feel of the sunshine on the first warm day of the year.  
    Yay! I am glad you feel better. I think once everything gets talked out it frees up a huge weight off our shoulders. I am glad you have a good plan moving forward and I think thing waiting once cycle is smart. It not only gives your body a chance to just breathe but also gives you some more time to heal emotionally. I hope YH hears something soon. We are waiting to hear about MH and if he got the job he interviewed for. I know how that wait goes. ((Hugs)) hun and I hope your chart continues to look "normal" ;)
    Multiple TTCAL 1IF 3
    imageimage
    Clomid/TI #1=BFN, 
    BFP #2 CP, EDD 7/12/15

All Welcome

• @holdingouthope Did you find the acupuncture painful?  I am so scared of needles and I just don’t know if I could ever do it.

@lt6720 I’m glad that your OB took the time to answer all of your questions and made you feel comfortable.

@hollynleana I hope that the cysts don’t bench you!  

Pregnancy Ticker

• Hey @megrae!
      Thanks and thanks for the check in.  I am surprisingly ok.
    I went in for my baseline appt this am and I have 4 cysts (the biggest 15mm) and I was planning on doing an unmedicated IUI, but I don't know if the cysts will bench me?  Has anyone experienced this?

Hope all the ladies are well!
    Oh wow! 4 cysts? Are they on your ovaries? I am surprised you are not having pains. I have had cysts and have to surgery to remove one b/c it was the size of a baseball! Did your doc say anything about the cysts and what the plan is? 
    Multiple TTCAL 1IF 3
    imageimage
    Clomid/TI #1=BFN, 
    BFP #2 CP, EDD 7/12/15

All Welcome

• Momtobe85 said:
    New to this check in....found out about missed m/c on Monday and had D&C on Tuesday. Waiting impatiently already for AF. I'm ready to start healing and trying to move forwards.
    I am very sorry for your loss. Welcome to LIW! ((Hugs)) and FX AF doesnt take to long to show up. Be aware, however, that it can take over 30 days for AF to show, just so you are prepared. 
    Multiple TTCAL 1IF 3
    imageimage
    Clomid/TI #1=BFN, 
    BFP #2 CP, EDD 7/12/15

All Welcome

• @megrae12 how much longer do you expect to have to wait for an update about YH's job?  

• @racegurl87 Did AF ever show?
    AF made her appearance on Monday. Hopefully this month will be better.

QUESTION OF THE WEEK: What is your favorite season? Why?

My favorite season would have to be Fall. The colors are my favorite, it's not too cold yet.
    FX this month will be better, hun. Fall is my favorite time of year too. It's so crisp and pretty!
    Multiple TTCAL 1IF 3
    imageimage
    Clomid/TI #1=BFN, 
    BFP #2 CP, EDD 7/12/15

All Welcome

• lt6720 said:
    @megrae12 how much longer do you expect to have to wait for an update about YH's job?  
    I have no idea. Everything is all screwed up since the weather has been uncooperative so our state has practically shut down. Hopefully it will be very soon. I dunno. 
    Multiple TTCAL 1IF 3
    imageimage
    Clomid/TI #1=BFN, 
    BFP #2 CP, EDD 7/12/15

All Welcome

• megrae12 said:
    I have no idea. Everything is all screwed up since the weather has been uncooperative so our state has practically shut down. Hopefully it will be very soon. I dunno. 
    Boo weather!  Boo waiting!  Some days I feel like the universe is trying to tell me I need to work on my patience - I'm very bad at this waiting thing.

• lt6720 said:
    megrae12 said:
    Boo weather!  Boo waiting!  Some days I feel like the universe is trying to tell me I need to work on my patience - I'm very bad at this waiting thing.
    Haha, I feel ya! I am the same way. 
    Multiple TTCAL 1IF 3
    imageimage
    Clomid/TI #1=BFN, 
    BFP #2 CP, EDD 7/12/15

All Welcome

• @momtobe85 I’m sorry for your loss – welcome.  BTW – the first thing I thought when I read your screen name was “Wow, she’s old”  I think my brain is on vacation this afternoon.

@racegurl87 Hi!  I can’t wait for the bitch to go away!

Pregnancy Ticker

• Hi ladies!  I'm doing ok.  I've been really moody lately.  Yesterday I felt really good and happy, today I have felt really irritated for no reason.  I'm trying not to read into the weird light crampy feeling I've been having in my lower abdomen.  I'm not sure I trust FF saying O was on CD15.  I feel like it might have actually been CD14.  Either way, I'm right around 8/9DPO with AF expected sometime around next Wednesday.  DH hid my tests so I will have to actually another week or so.  I knew I'd start getting crazy about now so I gave the tests to DH when I was still feeling pretty sane.  I really don't feel super great about this cycle, but I am trying to stay positive.

I am going to take a temping break next cycle.  I'll still monitor other stuff.  I was thinking about maybe temping vaginally, but I think I'll just take a break completely.  When I'm ready to temp again, I'll decide how I want to do it then.

QOTW: Fall is probably my favorite, but that's based on when I lived in Texas and the one year I lived in California.  Honestly, this is my first year experiencing real seasons so my answer may change once I've experienced all of the seasons.  Who knows.
    Me- 29, DH - 28
    BFP #1 9/27/2013, EDD 6/10/2014, Mmc 11/01/2013, completed with misoprostol 11/8/2013
    BFP #2 2/5/2014, EDD 10/15/2014, Lillian Verletta born 10/23/14
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    PAL January Siggy Challenge: Good Advice
  • @classicstar28 FX for you this cycle!  And you are so strong to hand over the pee sticks to your husband.  My DH would cave though so I'm going to give you husband some of the credit too!

Pregnancy Ticker

• Thanks @megrae12 for the check in!!!

AF finally showed up, and has been fairly nice to me so far.  My normal cycle was never longer than 6 days, so I'm hoping she's about ready to leave.  It is bittersweet, but I know it's the only way to move forward.

QOTW: I have a hard time with this one because we don't really have "seasons" in south texas.  I have always loved spring - the new flowers, new life from the dead of winter, that sort of cliche thing.  Also my favorite flower, the cherry blossom, blooms in the spring.

@peggels24 GL and have fun HIO!!!

@peledreamsofrain DH and I really enjoy geocaching, too, but we haven't been in AGES! Yay for payday!!!!

@svancura1 FX for your! So sorry about your friend and the feelings that brought back up. ((hugs))

@Blackvelvet Hopefully you get good news from the doctor and they can help you out. ((hugs))

@megapt22 FX that this is your cycle!

@holdingouthope FX that you O soon!

@lt6720 I'm so glad your doc answered all your questions and that she's willing to do extra testing and such when you get your next BFP. ((hugs))

@hollynleana I don't know anything about cysts, but I wanted to send you some ((hugs)).

@momtobe85 Sorry you're here, but glad you're getting involved in so many check-ins.  ((hugs))

@racegurl87 I hope this month is better for you, sweetie.

@classicstar28 FX this is your cycle, hun!

Anniversary
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    BabyFruit Ticker
      DS #1 born 8/3/06, DS #2 born 10/2/08
    TTC since 8/13 BFP 11/27/13, EDD: 8/3/14
    US 12/9 found 2 Gestational Sacs, MC 12/10/13 6w3d
    BFP #4 5/15/14, EDD: 1/25/14, HB 6/4/14 Movement 8/13/14
    All Welcome

Image and video hosting by TinyPic  image
  • Hi ladies!  I'm doing ok.  I've been really moody lately.  Yesterday I felt really good and happy, today I have felt really irritated for no reason.  I'm trying not to read into the weird light crampy feeling I've been having in my lower abdomen.  I'm not sure I trust FF saying O was on CD15.  I feel like it might have actually been CD14.  Either way, I'm right around 8/9DPO with AF expected sometime around next Wednesday.  DH hid my tests so I will have to actually another week or so.  I knew I'd start getting crazy about now so I gave the tests to DH when I was still feeling pretty sane.  I really don't feel super great about this cycle, but I am trying to stay positive.

I am going to take a temping break next cycle.  I'll still monitor other stuff.  I was thinking about maybe temping vaginally, but I think I'll just take a break completely.  When I'm ready to temp again, I'll decide how I want to do it then.

QOTW: Fall is probably my favorite, but that's based on when I lived in Texas and the one year I lived in California.  Honestly, this is my first year experiencing real seasons so my answer may change once I've experienced all of the seasons.  Who knows.
    ((Hugs)) hun. FX for you for this cycle. Kudos to giving the pee sticks over! You are much stronger than me! 
    Multiple TTCAL 1IF 3
    imageimage
    Clomid/TI #1=BFN, 
    BFP #2 CP, EDD 7/12/15

All Welcome

• Thanks @megrae12 for the check in!!!

AF finally showed up, and has been fairly nice to me so far.  My normal cycle was never longer than 6 days, so I'm hoping she's about ready to leave.  It is bittersweet, but I know it's the only way to move forward.

QOTW: I have a hard time with this one because we don't really have "seasons" in south texas.  I have always loved spring - the new flowers, new life from the dead of winter, that sort of cliche thing.  Also my favorite flower, the cherry blossom, blooms in the spring.

@peggels24 GL and have fun HIO!!!

@peledreamsofrain DH and I really enjoy geocaching, too, but we haven't been in AGES! Yay for payday!!!!

@svancura1 FX for your! So sorry about your friend and the feelings that brought back up. ((hugs))

@Blackvelvet Hopefully you get good news from the doctor and they can help you out. ((hugs))

@megapt22 FX that this is your cycle!

@holdingouthope FX that you O soon!

@lt6720 I'm so glad your doc answered all your questions and that she's willing to do extra testing and such when you get your next BFP. ((hugs))

@hollynleana I don't know anything about cysts, but I wanted to send you some ((hugs)).

@momtobe85 Sorry you're here, but glad you're getting involved in so many check-ins.  ((hugs))

@racegurl87 I hope this month is better for you, sweetie.

@classicstar28 FX this is your cycle, hun!

Hi, love. FX AF leaves soon. I am glad she has been nice to you so far. That is a small victory! 
    Multiple TTCAL 1IF 3
    imageimage
    Clomid/TI #1=BFN, 
    BFP #2 CP, EDD 7/12/15

All Welcome

• classicstar28 That is why I only have cheap tests I need to pee on something.  I couldn't trust DH to hide them from me as I would look all over the house to find them.
    Momtobe85 welcome the wait for the first AF can seem like forever.

meagpt22 temps do confirm O but other signs usually help to know when it is coming. FX timeing was good

lt6720  I'm glad your chart is looking better and your OB sounds like a nice one

Thanks everyone and I will try to avoid Dr. Google.   I would have felt better not having the office move up the appointment for something bad and not give me much info then just waiting until my appointment.  I was a whole lot happier before they called on Tuesday.  
    Me DOR amh .64 ng/mL  
    DH Brain Cancer
    BFP #1 12/11/08 DS born 8/23/09
    BFP#2 10/13/11 DC 11/4/11
    BFP#3 12/6/13 Lost 12/29/13
    Told IVF is the only option and have not found a clinic that will take me.

• @blackvelvet I only had the cheap tests last cycle.  I drove myself crazy thinking maybe I had tested too early when I kept getting BFNs.  So when AF showed, DH and I talked about it and we decided I'd buy the FRER dye and digital test pack, he'd hide it, and I'd only be allowed to test if AF is late.  It's actually helped me a lot because my crazy need to test is subdued knowing I can't test right now.  Sure I could go out and buy some or go through the entire house to find them (I get home at least 4 hours before DH every day), but I'm trying to be very zen about it all.  Que sera sera.  It's working for me, though I realize it wouldn't work for everyone.  :)

@peggels24 I definitely gave them to him before the crazy started to hit.  He asked for them and I was like, "No, no, silly DH.  I will be able to resist."  But then I realized that while I was feeling fine in that moment, I might not feel so calm later.  So over to him they went.  One great thing about DH is that he is very good at holding me to my word.  If I try to cave, he gives me this look and I instantly feel guilty for almost giving in. 
    Me- 29, DH - 28
    BFP #1 9/27/2013, EDD 6/10/2014, Mmc 11/01/2013, completed with misoprostol 11/8/2013
    BFP #2 2/5/2014, EDD 10/15/2014, Lillian Verletta born 10/23/14
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    PAL January Siggy Challenge: Good Advice
  • Hi ladies, I'm doing pretty well in my TWW. So happy I Od yay! Now, just waiting to test...getting ancy, and I'm only 8dpo. Does anyone remember the website pee on a stick? I can't find it...I bought FRER and it says 6 days before missed period...so, so crazy...and I'm trying to convince myself not to test until 11dpo or later. I can't find percentages on the box.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic   image image

My Blog

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    BFP# 1 7/7/12 Beautiful DD born still at 36 weeks 5 days on 3/2/13
    Diagnosed with PCOS in 2005. Started Metformin July 2013

BFP # 2 8/7/14 EDD 4/22/15
    Please be our rainbow!!

**All AL Welcome**

• lt6720 said:
    Thanks for the warm welcome!  

Glad you like your new Doc. It makes such a difference!

My Blog

Please be our rainbow!!

**All AL Welcome**

• Momtobe85 said:
    New to this check in....found out about missed m/c on Monday and had D&C on Tuesday. Waiting impatiently already for AF. I'm ready to start healing and trying to move forwards.
    I am very sorry for your loss. Welcome to LIW! ((Hugs)) and FX AF doesnt take to long to show up. Be aware, however, that it can take over 30 days for AF to show, just so you are prepared.

darn quote thing..anyway, welcome to LIW, hopefully your wait for AF isn't ling but PP was right, could take a while for your body to regulate.

My Blog

Please be our rainbow!!

**All AL Welcome**

• hi all! things are good here. i actually got a positive opk and (maybe?) a temp rise today so i think i can declare i o'd!

i looooove summer! the humidity, sleeping with windows open, the brilliant blue in the sky...so energizing! it's why i moved to south florida, so i can feel summer all the time

Missed M/C natural cycle 10/2013

DX PCOS 3/2014

2 cycles Clomid 50 mg + Ovidrel + TI

1 cycle Clomid 50 mg + TI - no response stair-stepped to Clomid 75 mg + Ovidrel + TI

1 cycle Clomid 50 mg + Ovidrel + IUI

1 cycle Letrozole 7.5 mg + 150 mg Follistim + Ovidrel + TI

1 cycle Letrozole 7.5 mg + 150 mg Folistim + Ovidrel + IUI

1 cycle Letrozole 7.5 mg + 150 mg Follistim  - no response, repeated Letrozole 7.5 mg + 150 mg Follistim + Ovidrel + IUI = success! 12/2014

Beta 1 - 15 dpiui, 324, Beta 2 - 17 dpiui 750. Twins!!

My Blog: pcosandpizza.blogspot.com

• Hi ladies, I'm doing pretty well in my TWW. So happy I Od yay! Now, just waiting to test...getting ancy, and I'm only 8dpo. Does anyone remember the website pee on a stick? I can't find it...I bought FRER and it says 6 days before missed period...so, so crazy...and I'm trying to convince myself not to test until 11dpo or later. I can't find percentages on the box.
    Awe, hun. We have all been there. The 2ww is brutal at best. I think you just need to do what you can to wait but if you cant, get a cheapie and pee on it. That way it will be out of your system, just keep in mind it will prolly be a BFN now b/c it's so early. ((Hugs)) and I hope you make it to 11dpo!
    Multiple TTCAL 1IF 3
    imageimage
    Clomid/TI #1=BFN, 
    BFP #2 CP, EDD 7/12/15

All Welcome

• hi all! things are good here. i actually got a positive opk and (maybe?) a temp rise today so i think i can declare i o'd! i looooove summer! the humidity, sleeping with windows open, the brilliant blue in the sky...so energizing! it's why i moved to south florida, so i can feel summer all the time
    Yay for O!! That is great!! You love the humidity of south Florida??!! Wow, it's a lot. I live in Alabama and our humidity is enough to make you lose ten pounds of water weight just by walking outside. 
    Multiple TTCAL 1IF 3
    imageimage
    Clomid/TI #1=BFN, 
    BFP #2 CP, EDD 7/12/15

All Welcome

• edited January 2014
    @momtobe85
    I'm happy to hear you are feeling a little more positive. I would recommend starting to chart so you can get more in tune with your cycles.
    I wish I had started closer to my loss because I had no idea that I wasn't ovulating at first. FX AF arrives soon, hon.

Missed M/C natural cycle 10/2013

DX PCOS 3/2014

2 cycles Clomid 50 mg + Ovidrel + TI

1 cycle Clomid 50 mg + TI - no response stair-stepped to Clomid 75 mg + Ovidrel + TI

1 cycle Clomid 50 mg + Ovidrel + IUI

1 cycle Letrozole 7.5 mg + 150 mg Follistim + Ovidrel + TI

1 cycle Letrozole 7.5 mg + 150 mg Folistim + Ovidrel + IUI

1 cycle Letrozole 7.5 mg + 150 mg Follistim  - no response, repeated Letrozole 7.5 mg + 150 mg Follistim + Ovidrel + IUI = success! 12/2014

Beta 1 - 15 dpiui, 324, Beta 2 - 17 dpiui 750. Twins!!

My Blog: pcosandpizza.blogspot.com

• blue2mangoblue2mango member
    edited January 2014
    Hello ladies! @megrae12 thanks for running this.
    I still have absolutley no signs of AF, no cramping, no brownish cm, no spotting, nothing. I am starting to get frustrated with it.  We are at 39 days since mc. It feel like so much longer, maybe because I waited 4 weeks for my body to nmc and it never did. It has been what feels like the never ending process! AHHHHHHHHHH! Thats what I want to do. I just had a draw after waiting 2 weeks because I was at 200 last time. I am hoping to get my results tomorrow and then I pan to talk to my midwife about everything. Oh and that pain I was feeling last check in just went away on Sunday and hasn't come back so I decided not to call my mw about it. Ill let her know when I call her next. FX'ed my numbers are super low!
    @hollynleana I am sorry to hear about the bfn. I was thinking of you the past couple days because I knew you would be able to test. (I remember this because I o'ed on October 14th and got my bfp Oct 26th so your iui was the same date number as mine just different month, does that make sense?) 
    @momtobe85 Welcome to LIW, as you can read above I've been waiting 39 days & am annoyed as crap AF hasn't showed. I hope yours doesn't take that long!
    QOTW:Fall-I love the colors and the crispness in the air. Fall to me is just a beautiful time for nature.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"