August 2013 Moms
Options

Night Crew Check In!

Here's hoping for an overload of sleep for everyone!

DH is sick and has been in bed since 4:30 this afternoon. I've decided to sleep on the couch so he can sleep better and not wake up every time I get up with LO. Plus I don't want to get sick, and I dont want him getting up with her because I dont want her getting sick, either.
QOTN: what is one thing your dream house has?

In my dream house, i want a big finished basement. I know it sounds silly but I've never lived in a house that has a finished basement. I want a big room for a tv and overstuffed couches and room for a play area for the kids. And a pool table.

Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Night Crew Check In!

• Options
    I've been trying to get LO down for the past hour, no end in sight. Boo. I deserve it after the good night last night though.

QOTN: unless we miraculously hit the jackpot it'll never happen, but I'd love a pool. I loved swimming laps prepregnancy, but it just isn't going to happen now. Besides change rooms being a hassle and a half.

I'd also love to have a stable. It'd be so nice to have horses on the property to ride. Shame they aren't allowed in the city.

• Options
    Ugh, our house has the sick too. DH and DS1 both have scratchy sore throats and nasty coughs. I may just steal your idea and sleep on the couch too because I really don't want to catch it.
    Currently I'm eating a bowl of ice cream and looking at dinner ideas online (hence my Facebook sharing and liking of dessert pictures).
    I would looooove a play room for the boys and my very own little room dedicated to crafting. I had one for about 2 months and it immediately got converted to nursery when we got pregnant with DS1. 
             image         image
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    It's been a strange night.. I won't bore you with the details.

The next house we have will have a fence and some sort of privacy trees.. I took for granted all of that when we moved.. I want to sunbathe/eat in peace and let the dog run free!!
    Mason Lee 
    Born 8/18/13 
    A13 May Siggy Contest 

• Options
    We just got up for feeding # 1. I'm so exhausted.

Qotn: let's see I would want tons of room. I hate how close we are to our neighbors. I would want like 2 acres.
  • Options
    DS is up to eat. There was some drama around midnight, DH handled it and I don't even wanna know. Hoping DS will sleep til 8 now, 7 is hard on me (I know, some if you get up a lot earlier, sorry).

QOTN: a spacious, well-equipped kitchen. We've always rented do I've never had much say but I'd live to have enough room to make and store all the food I want and the equipment to do it properly. And a dishwasher.
    Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.

• Options
    We just got over a cold our Lo passed it on to me then I toy hubby.

I should be sleeping taking advantage while my daughter is out, but I have a "friend" who just asked me to watch his son at 4am while he goes on a trip to san Diego to pick up his mom. I feel wierd because we haven't talked in like 2 years then all of a sudden he wants to leave his kid here?? Wtf? How does he know I didn't turn into a kreep or something?? smh people these days.
  • Options
    Last night: I BFed the babies at 8p, midnight, 4am. The big one was up at 430, 500 and 530 and then up for the day.

Tonight I BFed the babies at 730p, 1030p, 100am, now 500am. I expect that the big one will be up shortly after I finish.

Work is excruciating at the moment. I'm so tired that it's affecting my ability to function as a sane person. The adrenaline of having a newborn has worn off. I feel awful pretty much every single day. This isn't sustainable.

• Options
    Baby has RSV. So her sleeping has been terrible. She keeps coughing, which wakes her up. I was one who had an early STTN baby. I would like that back, please and thanks.

• Options
    LO went down in about 30 minutes last night (which is great for us) and slept from 8:30-6!!! I couldn't believe it. Fingers crossed this continues, and I'm sending sleep dust to all the exhausted mommas out there. It's amazing how much better I feel after a decent night's sleep.

QOTN: central air (I'm so sick of window units!) and a huge master bath with 2 sinks, a shower, and a big jacuzzi tub!

• Options
    PB102012PB102012 member
    edited January 2014
    Just finished with a 330 feeding, she didn't wake me up because she got sick though so I will take it!!! Here's hoping she goes back down now.

Dream house: 1 story, open floor plan, granite countertops in bathrooms and kitchen, Soft close drawers, and a pool.

• Options
    we were up 7 or 8 times... i lost track.  my dream house would have a dry basement, high ceilings, and a huge yard that backs up to state land.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"