Cloth Diapering
Options

AW Thursday

shan417shan417 member
edited January 2014 in Cloth Diapering
Just wanted to be an AW and say Jase slept 8 hours last night!!! And he didn't wake me at 5 like he always does. :D I'm glad I chose his GNHW because I was not expecting him to sleep that long and it held up very well, and wasn't even completely saturated.  Now just to get him out of his swing...

Thank you and feel free to hijack with your own AW moments of the day. :)

Re: AW Thursday

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm just happy with the four hours I got! DD2 is normally up between 1 and 2 and then again between 4 and 5. Last night she was up at 1:45, then slept til 6!

• Options
    There must have been some magic going on last night.

C slept from 8:30 until 3, without a single peep. Usually we need to re-swaddle and rock him at 11.

I still change him at night because his prefold is drenched by then. But he hasn't been pooping at night for a week. I may need to try adding hemp and a stay dry liner tonight and see how it goes.

It's so nice getting a 4 hour stretch of sleep.
  • Options
    DS slept from 9p-5a. No MOTn wake ups for the 1st time in a long time. Getting him down was tough tho, and he did not wan to go back to sleep at 5am.... But it's an improvement I suppose. I don't know if I can chalk it up to the Baltic amber though....
  • Options
    I'm so jealous!  Asher had a nightmare last night and he completely took over my bed.  Between being pregnant and a 3 year old tossing and turning I got almost no sleep....dragging ass today
    Asher Benjamin and Lola Aisling

Infertility
    PCOS, Progesterone Deficiency Disorder, Multiple Miscarriage
    Clomid, Metformin, Ovadril, PIO, P17 Iron/Platlet Tranfusion

My Spring Babies! 
    <3 Angel Baby   Elisabeth Adelle  April 2008 <3
    Asher Benjamin  April 2010
    Lola Aisling  May 2014
  • Options
    I'll join in! After 3 weeks of crap sleep, DD finally seems to have gotten her act together. She slept from 7pm til 6:15am, nursed then went back down until 8:15! She did wake up a few times in there, but fell back asleep herself. 

I have to say I love it when I wake up and have some time to myself rather than waking up to her waking up. It's only happened a few times but it's awesome. 
    #1 7/2013
    #2 3/2015
    #3 3/2017
    #4 10/2019
  • Options
    DD sleeps 10-11 hours at night in her crib and has for months now.  The kid can't nap for anything though!  I've tried it all.  I finally gave up and just went back to letting her nap on me, and she was getting 1-2.5 hour naps that way.  Well, even that isn't working anymore.  The past few weeks it's been a 45 min nap once a day if I was lucky.  It's hard on me, it's hard on her, and I was pretty much at the point of wanting to rip my hair out by the end of the day between entertaining her crabby self and trying to manage making dinner every night.  Anyway, I thought I'd try putting her down in her crib again today to nap to see how it goes.  It really couldn't be much worse than what we were already dealing with.  She's still sleeping...1.5 hours later!!!!!!  I could cry.  This is probably just a fluke, but at least it gives me hope!

Erin-30.  Dealing with severe endo. 
    Married to DH-29.  Possible low sperm count/low motility.
    Harper-born 2/28/13
    TTC #2 for 21 months and counting...after 2 laps/HSGs and 9 rounds of clomid, next step, consult with RE.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"