Parenting

Do you poke smot?

2»

Re: Do you poke smot?

• Science!
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BhqjipgCIAAOz7H.jpg
    -My son was born in April 2012. He pretty much rules.
  • We have PAX handheld vaporizers. They are kind of fancy and expensive handheld personal vaporizers. We like it a lot.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • I smoke about once a month or so.  I would do it more if I had a place to do it at home.  I've had some varieties that were very good for creativity and focus, and I think it would be good for some inspirato when I'm feeling blocked.
  • edited January 2014
    So its just a regular ecig with hash oil right?
    Yes, basically. There is a difference between ecigs with atomizers and cartomizers. I know mine is an atomizer, I don't know if there is much of a difference in how the two work with hash oil. My friend gave it to me when she bought a G Pen. She loves the G Pen and only paid $10 more for it than I paid for my ecig that I actually use nicotine oil in, so it may be worth it to buy a  G Pen. She said it's easier to use and produces stronger hits.
    I would probably stick with an atomizer for hash oil.  I would think because the oil is thicker than e-juice, it would require way too much to saturate the polyfill, and you'd get gross tasting hits otherwise, plus it would just gum up the coil and the cartomizer wouldn't last very long.  The nature of direct dripping with an atomizer just seems better suited all around.
  • I used to. DH goes on the reg. I pretty much stopped when I got pregnant and quit smoking cigs too. I do love me a weed cookie when camping. And that bachelorette party a few months back that I let the girls on the limo bus believe I stripped while going to med school = Weed jolly rancher.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"