September 2013 Moms
Options

WTF Wednesday

edited January 2014 in September 2013 Moms

Let's hear it.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: WTF Wednesday

• Options
    WTF Husband, why do you always have to come in the bathroom and POOP while I am trying to relax in the bathtub?  ugh...so disgusting

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    wtf clothing designers? Not every body is made to wear skinny jeans/pants and leggings. I know my arse is big and I know that doesn't pair well with the skinny style. Can't you make just a few pairs of bootleg/flair/wide leg pants? Also wtf arse? I thought I lost weight but noooo ... I just had to go shopping today and get all depressed :( Boo hiss
  • Options

WTF to the rude lady in the parking ramp. You were on the elevator with me and knew I was 2 steps behind you. Why couldn't you bother to hold your hand on the door for a few more seconds so it didn't slam into me as I had both hands full of crap I was carrying into the office. 

imageimageimage

• Options
    WTF DS2's nursery school. How is it that on Monday I had a credit balance on my tuition account and now two days later I have not only a balance but a late charge fee?
  • Options
    WTF cold. DH and I got sick the same day and he has been taking medication while I have not. I am cured and just fine, while he is still sick days later. How does that even happen? Or is this one of those mom colds vs. dad colds I've been hearing about?

BFP #1 11/07/2012 EDD 07/09/2013 M/C 11/22/2012

BFP #2 02/05/2013 EDD 09/19/2013 Arrived via c-section 09/27/2013

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• Options
    WTF coworkers. Learn to read. There is a sign on my office door listing my hours and today I am closed to customers to catch up on administrative paperwork. Knocking on the door isn't going to make me get up and open the locked door and help you. One person caught me on my way out of the bathroom (ewww, stalker much?) and said "I know you're closed today, but ...." Not to mention I have my "do not disturb. pumping in progress sign" on the door. Do you think that is stopping them from banging on the door and talking about how "I know she's in there." I love working with all men smh.

BFP #1 11/07/2012 EDD 07/09/2013 M/C 11/22/2012

BFP #2 02/05/2013 EDD 09/19/2013 Arrived via c-section 09/27/2013

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• Options
    WTF every driver ever:   get out of my way.
    WTF medication:   I can only take you every 4 hours, so last that long. Okay, thanks.
    WTF Mom:   We haven't spoken in 2 years because an "I'm sorry" is in order (on your end if you need a reminder). No other communication.

BFP 01/05/2013. EDD 09/18/2013. Low Progesterone. Gestational Diabetes. Rh Negative. Baby Ky-Mani born 100% healthy 09/17/2013. TTC#2 12/2013. BFP 02/01/2014! "Baby RaggaMuffin" due 10/07/2014.

• Options
    WTF coworkers. Learn to read. There is a sign on my office door listing my hours and today I am closed to customers to catch up on administrative paperwork. Knocking on the door isn't going to make me get up and open the locked door and help you. One person caught me on my way out of the bathroom (ewww, stalker much?) and said "I know you're closed today, but ...." Not to mention I have my "do not disturb. pumping in progress sign" on the door. Do you think that is stopping them from banging on the door and talking about how "I know she's in there." I love working with all men smh.

People knock on my door too.  That is SO annoying.  My sign just says, "Please do not enter.  I am unavaible at the moment.  I will be available shortly."  Maybe I should change it to tell them what I'm doing.

• Options
    Wtf teeth please break through so this nonsense can stop.

BFP: 1/17/13 EDD: 9/20/13 Dalenna Rose Born: 40 wks 4 days 9/24/13

FTM to my sweetpea Miss D.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    WTF baby spit up!  Why do you happen within minutes of me giving LO a bath!?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic               
    Anniversary
  • Options
    WTF baby spit up!  Why do you happen within minutes of me giving LO a bath!?
    Or getting them dressed? Sometimes we haven't even left the changing table yet. I think it's his way of saying he doesn't like the outfit I chose.
  • Options
    WTH cough. Go away. You are making my little guy wake up every hour and you are scaring the daylights out of this momma. GTFO.
  • Options
    hlcollums said:

People knock on my door too.  That is SO annoying.  My sign just says, "Please do not enter.  I am unavaible at the moment.  I will be available shortly."  Maybe I should change it to tell them what I'm doing.

My pumping sign has a close-up picture of a cow's udders hooked up to a milking machine. Its fun to watch people try to figure it out.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"