July 2012 Moms
Options

GTKY: PIP yo...

FRIDGE! Sounds silly but I love looking at people's fridges when I go to their house for the first time. Is it covered in photos? Kids art? Coupons or quotes? Are you a stream lined, "don't get a smudge on my fridge or I'll cut you" person, or does anything and everything get stuck up there?? I wanna see yours!

Re: GTKY: PIP yo...

• Options
    Well this will be some nosy fun! Mine has a rundown of what u should be eating (sadly I never follow it) gymboree schedule, some coupons, and MH's contacts prescription. I like to collect magnets when we travel. I lost a ton in the move so I have started all over. image
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Married: 5/21/05 **~** Emery Aylin 6/30/12

BFP#1-11/5/10- Surgery for ectopic pregnancy 11/15/10 BFP#2-11/1/11 Due 7/8/12 Born 6/30/12
    Oops we did it again... BFP 03/23/14 Due 12/6/14 Nora Born 11/23/14
  • Options
    Here's mine. The bottom half is just alphabet magnets, so not as exciting. Don't mind the piles of crap on top... Oh and yes, the handle is broken off. Clearly we're very fancy over here.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I don't have the picture of my current one at work, but it has pictures and magnets on it. But here's the picture of my new one soon. :-)

Even a minor event in the life of a child is an event of that child's world and thus a world event.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Meow84 said:

Haha, just noticed the cat tail photo bomb.

I was going to say, I can see your reflection in it!

:P

• Options
    Nothing on mine at the moment since were packing up. Usually its covered in photos :)

• Options
    Lots of pictures of Copper's girlfriend!
    "Parenting is a constant struggle between making your kid's live better and ruining your own." Willie Robertson, 'Duck Dynasty'
    Anniversary IMAG1763 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Important stuff up top and DD's magnets on the bottom

• Options
    So here's ours, it's a little embarrassing. Not only is this years Santa photo up there still, but last years is still up... :/
    Also there are a couple photo frames missing photos. My favorite thing though: the Disneyland parking pass from our first date ever :) my H kept it and found it a few months ago so I put it up there.
  • Options
    The front of my fridge isn't magnetic so I only have stuff on the side. I've got some old announcements, holiday cards, save the dates etc. None of the twins but those I frame elsewhere. image
  • Options
    Mine is boring. Few random magnets and a magnetic frame without picture /:) image
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    This is just like ours...minus the cat tail photobomb! Lol!
    Meow84 said:
    Sad and bare after just moving in.image

Visit The Nest
    AnniversaryBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"