February 2013 Moms
Options

Mind=Blown

DublinMamaDublinMama member
edited January 2014 in February 2013 Moms
I left work at 1 today to head the store to get things for DS' party on Saturday, and so I wouldn't have to deal with taking a pooped out LO to the grocery store at 4 p.m. I have time left over, so even though I'll have to double back for daycare pick up, I took everything home to put away so I wouldn't have to contend with dinner/active DS, etc. I walked in my front door and realized that this is truly the first time I have been alone in my house in 365 days. I've gone places without DS, but I've never been home without him also here since he's been born. It feels sort of crazy lol.

Re: Mind=Blown

• Options

It is a rare treat to be kidless and husband-less in my house.  And when it happens, it is amazing!!!!!

DS1: Quinn - 10.22.10 and DS2: Cole - 01.18.13

• Options
    Enjoy it! That sounds amazing!!

View Full Size Image    View Full Size Image

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    This just made me realize I haven't been home alone in almost a year lol. How crazy!
    Jenny DiLo
  • Options
    This just made me realize I haven't been home alone in almost a year lol. How crazy!
    Isn't it?! I sort of felt like an intruder in my own home lol. Or like I didn't recognize where I was, haha!
  • Options
    I haven't had a home alone moment since before E was born. Even though my parents have taken the kids a few times over the past year, DH Is usually here. I kind of miss being able to shower with the for shut. ;)
                    We're Going to be a Family of 5!

Lilypie - (PaHE) Lilypie - (4noI)

Lilypie - (2q9u)

• Options
    I think the only home alone moments have been when my husband takes the dog and the baby on a walk to give me a little break. That is weird to think about. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Our Sweet Boy "LJ"
  • Options
    I've been alone twice.  The first time I was super new-mom stressed, so DH took DS for a drive for a couple of hours.  The second time I was sick so DH took DS to Thanksgiving dinner without me.  I had a bath, had a nap and made myself waffles for dinner.  It was amazing.  I think it's time to kick the boys out again, so mama can get some rest...

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"