Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

When to take Miso? Have a family wedding Saturday evening

My baby was 6w and it was a missed miscarriage and so I had absolutely no spotting or bleeding. I opted for the miso in hopes that it will work. I've had several surgeries and if I can not have a D&C I would rather not. My dr said it can take up to a few days for it to take effect. Should I take it tonight or wait until after the wedding? If need be I could only attend the ceremony and be home within two hours.

Re: When to take Miso? Have a family wedding Saturday evening

• Based on my experience, I think you should definitely wait until after the wedding. Will you be able to stay home all day Sunday? If so, i'd take it that morning.

I personally didn't want to be up all night with pains and bleeding so I took it early one evening and it didn't work that night so I took it again the following morning. Things finally got going for me the day after that. Trust me, you'll want to be home when things get going.
    May '15 January siggy challenge:
    * Me: 33, DH: 34 * Married 11.10.06 *
    DS 10.2.07 | DD 7.27.10 | 4 angel babies
    BFP #7 | EDD 5.15.15 | It's a BOY!
     BabyFetus Ticker  
    image  image
  • Both times I took mine it worked immediately but I bled lightly for several days after.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BFP #1 11/18/10 EDD 7/25/11 MMC 1/7/11 D&C 1/27/11 BFP #2 8/21/11 EDD 4/29/12 DD#1 4/19/12
  • Loading the player...
  • I took 4 pills vaginally at 8:00 pm and the cramping started about 4 hours later and a couple of hours later they became severe and I passed the sac around 8:30 am. Had to take another 2 pills around 12:00 noon and the rest of the clots came out. So about 16 hours all together. However, I did have one more round of cramps at about 5:30 pm that was decently bad. I did not and realistically could not leave the house during any of that time.

Hope this helps and I'm really sorry for your loss and that you are stuck in the waiting part. T&P.

*** siggy warning- losses mentioned- everyone welcome *****

Me:  36

DH:  42  (w/ 2 children from prior marriage)

Us:  TTC for our 1st together since August 2013

1st BFP:  November 2013  (m/c at 7 wks)

2nd BFP:  February 2014  (m/c at 6 wks)

RPL Panel started in March 2014

3rd BFP:  May 2014 (m/c at 5 wks)

4th BFP:  June 2014 (CP at 4 wks)

RE appt in June 2014 (all RPL panel tests are normal...it's likely egg quality due to my age and borderline DOR)

Baseline AFC: 8 follies

2 IUI cycles (July and August 2014- both BFN)

IVF #1 w/ ICSI & PGS- October 2014 (AFC: 8 follies; ER Oct 20:  5R/3M/2F;  the 2 only made it to day 3 and stopped growing before biopsy)

key supplements: DHEA (25mg- 3x/day); CoQ10 (300 mg/day) ISWTE believer here!

IVF #2 EPP w/ ICSI & PGS- AFC:  13 follies!   10R/6M/6F-  5 biopsied for PGS- 1 normal embryo

FET scheduled for February 2015 delayed in order to do one more ER in hopes of getting at least 1 more normal embryo

IVF #3 EPP w/ ICSI & PGS:  7R/5M/5F-  2 biopsied for PGS- 1 normal embryo

FET #1 April 23, 2015:  1 PGS tested embryo transferred - BFN

FET #2 June 30, 2015:  1 PGS tested embryo transferred- BFP!! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"