Trouble TTC
Options

newbie (LO mentioned)

Hello everyone. I am Melissa and the DH and I have been TTC for over a year now. I am 36 and DH is 29. I have two children already. A 16 year old daughter and 11 year old son. This will be DH first. We recently found out that I have high prolactin levels which my OB and Endo feel is the cause of our trouble to conceive. I'm currently taking Bromcrinptin (I think that is how you spell it lol) and hopefully that will lower my prolactin levels and help us to conceive. I think I just had AF on 1-23 but not sure. It was light and only lasted a couple of days but then popped back up on Sat with some light spotting and then just disappeared on Sunday. Been feeling extremely tired and nauseous for last couple of days. So I'm not too sure what is going on at this moment. Anyone have any ideas what may be going on? I would love to hear everyone's opinion, Wishing for baby dust to all!

Re: newbie (LO mentioned)

• Options
    You're probably pregnant.  Go POAS.

There is a secondary infertility board you should check out.  This board is really mostly for people trying to conceive their first for 1+ years and under the treatment of an RE.  We do have some people who are trying for their second and doing IUIs, etc. but most secondary infertility people hang out on the Secondary IF board.
    Baby girl N born 10/29/14!

**Follow your heart, but take your brain with you**

• Options
    Thank you! I will check that out!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"