May 2012 Moms
Options

So...

It's been awhile since Christmas and before we talked about what we were getting them so....

What is your May babies most used gift?? What isn't a hit that you thought would be?

Lucas honestly loves his glow pillow pet! He snuggles it every night and calls it his puppy :) and Lucas and Nathan love playing with all the cars and trucks they got! The bath toys are also a hit! Oh and both boys like the bands that label their cups which is funny

The stuffed animal that talks isn't a big hit, and the rug to play cars on isn't used as much as I thought it would be.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Untitled

Re: So...

• Options
    It's all still pretty popular. She loves her animal figurines and the beanbag chair is a huge hit.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

• Options
    DD's favorite is definitely her kitchen. She plays with it A LOT! 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Play kitchen is probably used daily. The box said play kitchen came in is also used frequently. A singing elmo doll, and the magna doodle are probably the other most used Christmas gifts.
  • Options
    DD loves to play make believe, so her kitchen gets used daily. She makes me coffee with milk and pepper (LOL) and gives me cookies from her oven. She also likes her doctor play set and will give her stuffed animals and dolls checkups, including looking in their noses for "boogies"!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    DD has been playing with her blocks everyday since christmas! She got a set of duplo blocks and a set of mega blocks and plays with them both.

The gift that wasn't the hit I thought it would be was sidewalk chalk. DD loves coloring and loves playing outside but loses interest in the chalk after a minute.
  • Options

DD loves her tent/tunnel but it takes up so much space that we don't have it out everyday. If we did, she'd play with it everyday. She also loves her magna doodle and her books.

The things that she got but doesn't really play with is an kiddle trampoline with a bar and her little Y-bike. I'm hoping she learns to like them as she gets older.

Pregnancy Ticker

Anniversary

• Options
    He isnt really all that into anything he was given for christmas but he mostly plays with the toy dyson vacuum we got for him. The toy he loves most is a big toy dump truck that actually was a beach toy I got on clearance at Target at the end of the summer. He will push it around the house lap and lap.
    BabyFetus Ticker

Corbin | born 4.19.12
    Baby boy #2 | due 4.13.15
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"