September 2012 Moms
Options

WFL and a Question

I thought this was pretty fun when @cheeseandrice did it, so I thought I would post it today!

WFL?

and 

If money were not a concern, what would you want to do for the rest of your life?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

tryingtogrowareddenfamily.blogspot.com

lifeofadialysiswife.blogspot.com

Re: WFL and a Question

• Options
    I am having leftover tacos and mexican rice.

If money were no object, I would want to run a super eclectic shop that carried whatever caught my fancy at the time and a few staples of course!  Although, I have always wanted to own a bakery!

• Loading the player...
  • Options

I have a lean pocket but I don't know if my stomach can handle it today. Blah!

If money were no object I'd be an interior designer or house designer. I love decorating and if money were no object my house would look a lot different.

• Options
    Some grapes, cheese stick, and a granola bar. I'm still hungry. I would be a midwife, or doula, or lactation consultant? Although, being a lady that lunches sounds fun too :)

View Full Size Image  View Full Size Image
  • Options
    Lean cuisine, a pear and a dark chocolate granola thin.

I honestly love what I do, so I would still be a librarian. But I would go part time. OR I'd become a professional student and take only classes that interested me- become fluent in Spanish, become a sommelier, get certified to teach yoga, etc.
  • Options
    Coworker went out to pick up Chinese - wonton soup and Chicken w/ broccoli.

I would open up a bakery/cafe by the beach.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    I am having leftover tacos and mexican rice.

If money were no object, I would want to run a super eclectic shop that carried whatever caught my fancy at the time and a few staples of course!  Although, I have always wanted to own a bakery!
    Partners?? ;)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    Comfort food- Kraft Mac and cheese. Plus carrot sticks and an apple.

I'd probably roll a couple jobs together- supporting teachers and parents with early childhood social-emotional development plus lactation support.

• Options
    It's still breakfast here, but I made awesome Greek yogurt chicken salad last night so I will prob have that.

If money were no object I would travel all over the world and then open a wine bar somewhere amazing, like France!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Black beans and sweet potato fries.

I would definitely travel. All over and live abroad.
                  image     image
  • Options
    Two pieces of peanut butter and banana toast.

Travel more and hire a housekeeper.

Anniversary

• Options
    Nothing, yet.  Trying to guilt H into bringing me something as we speak.

I always say that I want to be H's aunt when I grow up.  She's a lady who lunches, goes to yoga in the middle of the day, plays in a rich ladies tennis league, has 'girls week' in Sanibel every couple of months, and generally just has an awesome time.  They went to London for 2 weeks for Thanksgiving, travel wherever they want, whenever they want.

I could probably do these things if it weren't for DD, and you know, being KU.  Someday!

• Options
    BPerBPer member
    edited January 2014
    Duplicate

• Options

korean tacos (ok, the shell and coleslaw and sriracha)

I want to own a CD/crunchy store. DH wants to own a gun range.

I would win.

You don't see the two going together?   =))  LOL!

• Options
    Lean cuisine (Spinach Artichoke Ravioli, it's really good), an apple and oreos

I would have the same job, but work part-time. 
  • Options
    Lunch was leftover chicken cacciatore.

I would love to do wedding/party planning.
  • Options
    bosha711bosha711 member
    edited January 2014
    Farfalle pasta with crumbled sausage meat sauce.

I'd lounge on the beach all day, everyday.

• Options

I had a salad.

I would open an animal rescue farm.

• Options
    I need to scrounge up something for lunch...sent all the good leftovers with DH.  Maybe a tortilla pizza? I don't know.  Heck, it's 1:30.  I might just nosh until DH gets home.

I'm suddenly feeling like the luckiest damn person in the world, because I would do what I'm doing now--write and tutor or teach writing.  If money was no object, I would also travel a ton and buy lonely old houses and renovate them and sell them to nice people who will love them without worrying about the financial risk of doing that. 
  • Options
    I ate a Qdoba vegetarian burrito bowl (in lieu of the soup and apple I packed).

If money were no object, I would travel the world. When I felt I needed to do something constructive, I would volunteer. I would most definitely not work for someone else.

• Options
    edited January 2014
    I had some left over taco meat and some guac.  Not enough though because I am hungry.  Blah.

I would do all of these things:

Go to culinary school

Open a Bakery

Open an awesome coffee house/cafe that does breakfast and lunch

I would snowmobile the entire winters up in the Adirondacks

I would have a gunsmith/gun sales shop.  It would have to be somewhere were automatic weapons are legal.  I want to shoot all the weapons!

Summers I would spend on a pontoon in a Lake somewhere upstate NY 

I would go to racing school 

I could not just do one thing for the rest of my life if money were of no object.  I would have to do anything and everything I wanted.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"