Boston Babies

Isis closed effective immediately!

I just got an email from Isis stating they're closed effective immediately, all classes have been cancelled. I was signed up for a class on jan 25th and February 1st so I'm very frustrated. They did say they'll be working with hospitals/other centers to put something together but I'm hoping to plan something sooner rather than later. Anyone have suggestions for other places to take classes.
~Chrissy 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Isis closed effective immediately!

• Received an email overnight and was so surprised reading the details this morning.  Having registered for Prepared Childbirth on October 5th of last year (looked back at my records), I figured it was a reminder of my upcoming class.  Beyond shocked!  It seems like the entire hospital system in the area was referring to Isis, so there does not seem to be much of an alternative.  My doctor's office, part of a larger practice, had no indication this was coming.  The nurse I spoke with, however, thought the practice may put together a seminar for their patients.  Hope that's the case.  good luck in your search!  
    Anniversary Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I saw on the comments on their facebook page that people are signing up for prenatal classes at Winchester hospital.
  • Loading the player...
  • I read that if you think you are owed money contact the AGs office.
  • If you 'paid by credit card you should also be able to dispute the charges.
    ~Chrissy 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • There's a FB support page that lists other options, depending on your location. I took a new moms class that met once. I doubt I'll see a refund.
    photo canthearyou_zpsae132d4c.jpg

• There's a FB support page that lists other options, depending on your location. I took a new moms class that met once. I doubt I'll see a refund.
    Is there a way you can post the link to the support page? I couldn't find it...

Thanks!
    TTGP December Siggy Challenge: Favorite Holiday Movie:
    ~Santa Claus is Coming to Town~

TTC #1: July 2014
    Me: 31  DH: 29
    DX (me): Inborn error of metabolism - protein restriction, metabolic formula & weekly blood tests
    DNA Results (7/1): DH is NOT a carrier for my genetic disorder! 
    7/3: Metabolic clinic gave the green light to TTC - holy crap!
  • Lowell General offers great classes. 

Married DH 7/30/11

CSC arrived 5/7/12 

CHC arrived 6/2/14

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"