SW called thus afternoon about a 6mo baby boy whose mom has decided she
needs to place him for adoption. We decided to go with this situation,
as the BPs from yesterday's situation still haven't decided whether or
not to place, among other reasons. This baby is also full African American, and we are the only family at our agency open to that, so we're it! BM currently wants a closed adoption, but we will always be open to her if she changes her mind (and we hope she will!).
BM is set to sign the papers tomorrow afternoon, and then we will go to pick him up!