Babies on the Brain

Who's here tonight

I need entertainment. I must stay far from facebook and google. So any good stories? Random conversations? I'll take what ever i can get other then idiot zomg am i ku cause I just might cuttabitch.
                                       Http://Alwaysannaleigh.WordPress.com

Re: Who's here tonight

• I'm in and out. I'm heading to make dinner.
  • kaydee_2008kaydee_2008 member
    edited January 2014

Whats for dinner?

I screwed up my porkchops earlier  :|
    ____________________________________________________________________________
                          My sweet Rylee girl 8-13-2007 and my sweet Emmett man 4-13-2010
                               Annaleigh Willow Elise born and passed at 26 weeks 1 day
                                      Thursday October 17th 2013 from trisomy 13

• Loading the player...
  • Roast, potatoes, carrots, and peas
  • yummmm way better then here. I'm jealous

• I'm still at work and its raining so everyone went home already. I have to wait for MH to get off work to pick me up! Unfortunately no great stories from me. I have been quite boring lately. I need to work on that...:)
  • Too much salt! Blah. I used a different brand of beef stock. The carrots were too salty to eat. I'm glad I decided to do mashed potatoes instead of adding it to the meat. The roast was decent.
  • I just went to the gym for the first time in 2 years. I don't like working out with or around other people so I usually just run and do floor exercises at home. Buuuuut I've convinced myself that I need to be doing more as I get closer to our TTC date. I have a feeling I will be rather sore tomorrow. Bleh.

• Duct tape and toddlers is a must.

• Aww poor boy. E was out of his crib quick he decided that eating it was a really great idea and crib guards be damned. The plastic spaceship bed was much cooler.

• MW that was the problem with my pork chops. way to salty. it was completely my fault though. H was talking to me and I accidently poured the seaoning from the spoon side rather then the sprinkle side. Cooking fail

• Tiki you get kudos from me. I hate hate hate going to the gym. I don't like being seen amd seriously exercise sucks. unless it is in the form of sex. I can get behind that one ;-)

• Duct tape and rope!
  • Omg I died seriously.

• That is one of the best responses. =))
  • I know I had to read it to Eric. I could hardly read it I laughed so hard

• That was awesome. And way more fun than studying for my nervous system test. True story.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

View Full Size Image

• I'm here. By some miracle the girls went to bed half an hour early and didn't even make a peep after lights out.
    Baby boy H is here! Born 2/1/2014 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Mysterious_wife: "And for the love of all things that sparkle, remove your last name" on BOTB.
  • I'm here.  Wasting time at work tonight...shhhhh...
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

"Oh, the silent majesty of a winter's morn, the clean, cool chill of the holiday air,
    an asshole in his bathrobe, emptying a chemical toilet into my sewer."
  • Holy cow, that stretch mark post was all kinds of crazy.
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

"Oh, the silent majesty of a winter's morn, the clean, cool chill of the holiday air,
    an asshole in his bathrobe, emptying a chemical toilet into my sewer."
  • I wonder how I prevent them on my boobs? I mean the belly is hopeless but I would like the boobies to look good again.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"