December 2010 Moms
Options

TTC Check in 1-28-14

What cycle are you in and where are you at in your cycle? 

Do you have a question, brag or vent to share with the group this week? 

QOTW: Any fun plans for valentines day this year?  either for the kids or your partner?

PS...mrskelly, did you get an appointment with a new RE?

Re: TTC Check in 1-28-14

• Options
    What cycle are you in and where are you at in your cycle?   Cycle #1, CD 28, 12DPO

Do you have a question, brag or vent to share with the group this week?  
    before we conceived oliver we needed to go on this crazy fertility cleanse and do a whole vitamin routine.  it helped (i assume), and 3-4 months after that, our IUI finally took.  this morning my husband suggested we do those things again to get the show on the road.  so i ordered everything this morning and we will start asap.  i feel good about being proactive, but i also know how it goes.  the more you do to try to get pregnant, the more your focus is narrowed to that one thing.  

QOTW: Any fun plans for valentines day this year?  either for the kids or your partner?  we have nothing planned yet.  i assume we will get take out and maybe rent a movie.  not sure what to do for/with the boys.  they are not in preschool/daycare so they havent experienced the valentine card exchange yet.

PS...mrskelly, did you get an appointment with a new RE?

• Options
    SugarSnap83SugarSnap83 member
    edited January 2014
    ** Cycle 7 (I think) CD 4 ** (Not TTC) I've only seen my kids (I'm a teacher) 4 days this entire month due to weather, cold, and being at a conference for 3 days. This is getting ridiculous! I'm so far behind! ** DH and I don't really celebrate Valentine's Day because we started dating on Feb 9th (13 years ago!), so we would celebrate our anniversary instead. I'm not looking forward to it this year since the 14th was the due date for baby #2 which obviously is not happening. I was hoping I'd be pregnant by now so that would make things easier, but that is not meant to be (sorry for the pity party). I do want to do something for Noah. I was thinking of "planting" conversation hearts in soil and having them "grow" into suckers.
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    jnicole- good luck with the new "routine"!
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"