January 2013 Moms
Options

Be still my melting heart.

So as i posted a few days ago, me and DS have the flu and it is AWFUL. Both of us have this crumby cough, and doctors appointments tomorrow, cause it's just hanging on and ugh.. Bleck! So today was rough, the sinus inflammation gave me a migraine, and Thoren was super clingy, yelling and upset, and it was all i could do not to burst into tears. But after this horrible day, with both of us feeling like complete hell, tonight when all else failed to get him to sleep, i held him, snuggled him, sang to him, and rocked him, and when he was all sleepy and happy i took him to bed, and like i do every night, i said "good night baby boy, i love you", and i kiss him and start to walk away and i hear, "ove oo momma", and he rolls over with his blanket and goes to sleep. So, yeah, i'm in tears. I know he doesn't know what it means.. But god.. I feel like i have waited my whole life for this night.

7/5/11 MC at 8 weeks. 5/17/12 BFP, twins EDD 1/20/13! 6/20/12 Baby B's heart has stopped beating. 8/31/12 Baby A is a boy! And is perfectly healthy and thriving. 1/19/2013 emergency c-section, Thoren is perfect. 3/1/2013 told i will never be able to conceive again. 12/16/13 told they were wrong! 

Re: Be still my melting heart.

• Options
    That is precious!! It is moments like those that make it all worth it!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Oh gosh that is the sweetest thing ever!!! Really hope you both feel better soon!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    So precious!

Henry Cavill...You're welcome!

BFP #3: EDD 1/10/13 **DS born 12/30/12!!!**
    BFP #2: MC 7/2/11 @ 12 weeks
    **Missing our February '12 LoveBug**
    BFP #1: MMC discovered on 12/6/10

Anniversary

• Options
    Sweetest thing ever! Hope you guys feel better soon!

• Options
    And now I am crying.  At work.  Best words ever.  Even if he doesn't know what they mean it means he hears them from you often and that means he is a lucky boy.  So precious.
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"