August 2011 Moms
Options

WYR?

Would you rather....

your LO left you alone while you showered or went to the bathroom?

never drink coffee or alcohol ever again?

be hugely uncomfortably pregnant or break your arm?

lick your floors or your windows?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: WYR?

• Options
    1 - Shower
    2 - Alcohol - I don't care for the buzz and I would be just as happy with fake drinks
    3 - I'll go with pregnant. Because my body is already ruined anyways ;)
    4 - My floors. I've actually managed to keep them decently clean. My windows? Not so much.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersimage
    imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    Farewell, nesticle, you will be missed
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Shower alone.

Alcohol.

As of today, I'd rather break my arm.

Lick my windows.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    your LO left you alone while you showered or went to the bathroom? I'd rather shower alone.  I can still hear them when I'm going to the bathroom....with the shower running, I am in a cocoon of quiet bliss!

never drink coffee or alcohol ever again?  coffee.  DH and I were big social drinkers before kids.  I miss it. 

be hugely uncomfortably pregnant or break your arm?  Break an arm.  I really really dislike being pregnant.

lick your floors or your windows? windows.  The floors are soooo disgusting with all of the salt and dirty snow getting tracked in the house right now.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options

Definitely shower....I'm quick going to the  bathroom

I think I've pretty much given up alcohol anyway, so alcohol. I can't live without coffee

Ugh, this one is hard for me. Probably pregnant. I need my arms to lift these kids

Window...my floors are a hazard zone right now. Rock salt, dog paws, and god knows what else.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"