April 2013 Moms
Options

re intro?

Hey Everyone! I am mainly a lurker, been a part of the A13 board since I found out I was expecting . I can't remember if I've ever introduced myself before so I figured I would , I feel like I already know most of you and even though I've only posted a couple of times you guys have really helped me out with so many things! 
Ok so here goes : 

My name is Ketura and my LO is Ester. She was born on April 14 after 15 hours and 14 minutes of labor. 7lb 11 oz  and now at over 9 months she is 17 lbs and 27 in. My husband is in the military and we've lived overseas for over 3 years now . I am more of an introvert and probably the reason I don't do many comments or start discussions. I usually talk myself out of saying things because I always think it's going to sound dumb , I guess you can say I get in my own head too much. I'm a stay at home mom and Ester is my first and (so far) only child.  She just recently started to sleep in her own room, and man I wish I would have put her in there sooner, she sleeps so good since I've done that and did CIO! I was procrastinating for so long because I wasn't sure I could do it, but I did and I am proud of myself and her! 

Ok I dont want to keep blabbing on, especially if I am boring anyone! Just wanted to introduce myself and say HELLO to everyone! You guys are awesome and I hope I will get out of my 'shell' a little and let you get to know me as much as I've come to know you guys. <--- I hope that doesnt sound too creepy! 

Re: re intro?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"