Multiples

Twins plus newborn stroller rec

Debating between a normal SNG or a sit'n'stand, but open to any/all advice. What stroller did you use when your newborn came and you also had toddler twins?
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Twins plus newborn stroller rec

• I would probably just have a double and then wear baby. My favorite double stroller is the City Mini.

9 angels in heaven-3 in my arms and 1 in the NICU                                                                                                                                    
    Mono/di twin girls: Josephine born to heaven and Evangeline born Earthside at 25w

• I have 4 YO twins. When we go out somewhere that needs a stroller (zoo, museums, etc) we still use their Marclaren Techno.  When LO gets here I will either use double stroller and baby wear (we have a Moby) or LO will ride in her single City Mini GT and kids will walk.  I love both the Maclaren and the City Mini. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • LucyRicardo3LucyRicardo3 member
    edited January 2014
    It could also depend on your vehicle if you are looking for a triple stroller.

I did a little research when I found out #5 was going to join us and decided to go with the Joovy Big Caboose. It's definitely "big" in that it's a triple tandem style. It's really a double tandem seat arrangement with a sit n stand option on the back for a third passenger. Joovy sells accessory seats that will transform the sit/stand platform to a forward facing 5 pt harness seat. The only catch with that is the storage basket underneath becomes the foot rest area for that 3rd seat. It comes standard with 2 infant carrier adapters and 2 snack trays.
    I found a used one on Craigslist for $150 and I intend on buying the addtl seat since my twins are too much of a flight risk to trust that one of them will stay on the platform without being restrained. and I'm so clumsy that I've never mastered the art of babywearing for longer than a few minutes, regardless of the carrier type. I get headaches with them and I'm clumsy, to boot.

It's also just for simple surfaces. Not an all terrain or jogger, by no means. But great for taking 3 under 3 somewhere like a doctor's office, basic errands, zoo or museum.

This stroller won't fit in a car's trunk or some cross overs. The lady I bought it from drove a GMC Acadia and she had to put it on a trailer-hitch platform on the back of her vehicle. She said she used to have an Odyssey and it would barely fit. It's a tight fit in my Sienna's (minivan) trunk, but it will work in one specific arrangement.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers  image

Lilypie - (9CKY)Lilypie - (xzY1)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"