February 2013 Moms

Christian Moms Come In

I just have to share this because I am so happy.  About an hour ago I was sitting on the couch with my two sons while the girls were sleeping.  We were doing their Bible work for the day and the topic of the Holy Spirit came up.  While we were all praying together DS1 started crying out of nowhere.  I asked him what was wrong and he couldn't put it into words.  He was sobbing.  I asked him to try to describe to me what he was thinking (worried that he was sad or scared or something).  Finally, he choked out that he was just so happy that he felt like crying.  So I asked him what he was happy about and he said, "Because I love Jesus so much and talking about Him like this makes me happy."  So we talked more about it and he said he believes and that he wanted to repent of his sins.  He wants to be baptized this summer.

I have never been so proud in my life.  We immediately called me husband to pray with us over the phone.  I feel like this moment (and the similar ones I hope to have with my other kids) are the reason why God gave me these children and I just feel so blessed and happy right now.  I have so much to celebrate tonight!!  I can't believe that I got to be present for such a powerful moment in my child's life.  This ranks as one of my most precious memories.

Re: Christian Moms Come In

• That is amazing!!! How cool an experience for you and him!

I have a Daughter born 2/26/2013. She is pretty much amazing!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• What an absolutely amazing and precious moment!! Truly the work of the Holy Spirit!
  • Loading the player...
  • Yay! That's awesome!
    PCOS with long, irregular cycles
    First round of Clomid in May 2012= BFP #1, DD born January 2013 
    BFP #2 in January 2014, DS born September 2014

View Full Size Image     View Full Size Image   

• That is wonderful. Thank you so much for sharing this!

We are so thankful that our second daughter, Lillian Elizabeth "Lily", was born healthy and happy on February 11, 2013.  We love her to pieces.  

We lost our first daughter, Hannah Grace on May 4, 2011.  She was buried on May 14 during a beautiful service at my home church. We are grateful that if she could not be here with us, that she is healed and whole with the Lord. We look forward to the day when we will get to meet her. We love her so much.

• Moments like that just make me so happy!
                    We're Going to be a Family of 5!

Lilypie - (PaHE) Lilypie - (4noI)

Lilypie - (2q9u)

• What an amazing experience! Thank you for sharing such a wonderful moment with us.
                    Our Blessing From God Through Adoption
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
                   Our Blessing After TTC for 6 Years (natural birth!)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
                             EBFing, CDing, BWing, SAHM
  • That is wonderful!  So happy for you and your family to have such a special moment!
     Image and video hosting by TinyPic      image
    View Full Size Image

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"