June 2013 Moms
Options

WFD?

I was going to make turkey pot pie but we have no milk/cream and I don't really want to use breast milk! So Turkey soup again! 
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: WFD?

• Options
    Balsamic chicken tenders and French fries (because that's the only veggie we have in the house!!)
                                                                  #Bodymber14 #Bodygate #itsMillerTime

Bradley 05-04-11 & Tyler 06-18-13
  • Options
    WasNotWas said:
    Balsamic chicken tenders and French fries (because that's the only veggie we have in the house!!)
    Do you have a recipe for this chicken?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Chicken sausage, quinoa pasta, squash and homemade gravy :) (tomato sauce)
  • Options

WasNotWas said:

Do you have a recipe for this chicken?

I just warm olive oil and balsamic vinegar in the pan with some crushed garlic cloves and pan sear the tenders. You just have to be careful because the oil & vinegar pops with the heat!
                                                                  #Bodymber14 #Bodygate #itsMillerTime

Bradley 05-04-11 & Tyler 06-18-13
  • Options
    Chicken...I don't know how I'm cooking it. I just know I'm eating a sweet potato with it. My husband ran and got Taco Bell nachos an hour ago but says he'll be hungry again soon. [-(
    N

Mr. Baby's ticker

• Options
    Teriyaki pork chops and broccoli. Turned out yummy!

• Options
    porkchops with blue cheese gravy and green beans.

• Options
    escharioeschario member
    edited January 2014
  • Options
    bowtie pasta with lots-o-veggies
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"