January 2014 Moms
Options

AW: I may have just died and gone to heaven...

6 hours of sleep!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dd slept from 1100 to 3 and then 330 to 530.
We decided to change up her nighttime routine a bit and try her on her own room in her crib.
I've never been so happy for 6 hours before. Lol
Thanks for my AW moment. Here is a pic of miss Abigail :).
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: AW: I may have just died and gone to heaven...

• Options
    Thanks @esd. How's ur LO adjusting to the outside world?? She 3 or 4 days now?
  • Options
    That is awesome! I am celebrating my 3 year old (so far) not calling for me tonight, so I only have to wake up for one kid!

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @esd... Wow. My days are really running together now. Lol
  • Options
    OMG is that a dimple?! :x
  • Options
    Yup, we're not sure who she got them from. Her grampa has one tho.
  • Options
    Congrats mama!
    Lilypie - (bDmZ)Lilypie - (SUYh)
    image imageimage

• Options
    What does it say about me that I guessed this post involved sleep before I even opened it?

I had a decent night last night.  Unlike the previous 2 nights, there were actually a couple hours where the entire family was asleep, which was a wonderful thing.
  • Options
    cnwilbur1030cnwilbur1030 member
    edited January 2014
    Jealous ;)
  • Options
    You are an inspiration! What made you decide to put him on his own in the crib? I'm wondering if that should be our next move.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    @thegosiers. She would not sleep in her cradle at all but anytime we set her down in the pack and play for a second she wouldn't flip out like she would in the cradle. Not sure if it was because it was a rocking cradle or just because she wiggles so much and would hit the sides or what but made sure she was completely asleep before setting her in (rocked her for a good 30 minutes). I did notice on the video monitor that she wiggled around quite a bit but was able to get back to sleep when she wouldn't in the cradle (because it would rock).

I'm fully expecting to not get a repeat performance tonight but one can hope.
  • Options
    Thanks @simille4 maybe we will try it. LO sleeps great in his crib during the day but nights are party time in the bassinet next to our bed.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"