January 2013 Moms

Bittersweet

I'm going through all of DS's and DD's toys and am getting rid of quite a few. Since DD is my last it's been bittersweet getting rid of a lot of the toys and things from babyhood :( Although I am very excited to not have the night waking's anymore even though she's been STN for a while now, but that also means no little babies either. There are lots of things I will miss and a few that I won't. I'm just having one of those moments. Anybody else in the same boat?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic imageimage

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Bittersweet

• Totally in the same boat.  DS really isn't interested in his plush toys anymore.  He wants his mega-blocks, dump trucks, tractor, and My Pal Scout.  I just started putting them away this past weekend.  We hope to have more children, so I'm just putting them in a sealed bin, but I was definitely getting misty as I did it.
    Me: unexplained infertility - annovulatory DH: testicular cancer survivor!! TTC since June 2009 BFP May 11, 2012 EDD January 24, 2013 June 1, 2012 - first u/s, heartbeat 124 BPM!! June 22, 2012 - heard the heartbeat 9w1d 181 BPM!! 24 hours of labor, 4 1/2 hours of pushing, and IT'S A BOY! Welcome to the world my miracle, we prayed and prayed for you, and we can't believe you're here!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"