January 2013 Moms

How much milk?

At DD's 1 year the doctor said to keep her around 20 oz of milk and to transition her to milk at meals from a sippy. That means around 6oz per meal to only be at 18. I cannot see her drinking 6 oz like that, even though I guess she does do it from a bottle. Right now she will drink 2-3 from her sippy and then gets the rest in a bottle to finish. What are your little ones doing?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: How much milk?

• DD gets 7 oz of WCM at breakfast and lunch. Then 6 oz of toddler transitions formula at night (due to tummy issues). Right now, she's taking 4 oz of the formula overnight as well, but I'm working on trying to slowly phases that out.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • DD drink 5 ounces from a sippie 3 times a day. She doesnt drink it with meals though its actually about an hour or so later. She likes water when she eats meals. She takes between 10-18 ounces a day depending on how much solid food she eats that day.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • DS gets four 5 oz servings, and sometimes he doesn't even drink all of that. So 20oz daily.

Henry Cavill...You're welcome!

BFP #3: EDD 1/10/13 **DS born 12/30/12!!!**
    BFP #2: MC 7/2/11 @ 12 weeks
    **Missing our February '12 LoveBug**
    BFP #1: MMC discovered on 12/6/10

Anniversary

• He gets 6oz when he wakes up, 4oz at lunch, 4oz for afternoon snack and 6oz before bed.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"