January 2013 Moms

Holy sleep regression

Well we haven't been sleeping well. DD cried for 4 hrs straight last night and is protesting naps. Anyone have any ideas? I miss my 11hr nights and 2 long napper

Re: Holy sleep regression

• No real advice but maybe stock up on coffee? I've switched from my decaf to full caf. We had a scream fest for 2 hours last night so I understand! Hang in there mama! It will get better. :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Yeah, us too.  I wanted to post last week because we were going on 3 weeks of awesome sleep (for her it was going down at 7pm to 6am waking only once for 10 minutes to eat around 4am).  Apparently my even thinking about posting it was bad luck because now we have had four nights of up twice a night plus much more restless sleep.  I am thinking it was part growth spurt and something developmental plus we have now reached the ugly period where 2 naps is too many.  Sigh.  It was nice to feel rested for a little while!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • No real advice but I wanted to tell you that you're not alone! DS did this for three weeks. For the past few days though, he's been doing better and is slowly getting back to himself. 
    Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • So glad I'm not alone. DS has been doing awesome, no feedings in the night, fussing a little, once a night and soothing himself back to sleep, then Friday night, up every 2 hours, all weekend up every 2 hours, hardly any naps during the day. I'm so tired, don't know what is going on. It will get better, right?
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • It has to get better, right? I laugh though because we have dds one year appointment today and she was super teething and disastrous at the nine month one and now this, I always feel like a disheveled mess of a mom at these appointments because of their bad timing! :-)
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"