Texas Babies

OB or hospital recommendations

I am really struggling to find an OB. The OB I currently have has done everything right, but her office staff is horrible, she doesn't seem to always be on top of things, and she is really far away from home. I have done some research online and all the reviews seem to be hit or miss with everyone. I am looking for someone knowledgable and caring, and someone who will hear out my questions and explain things to me rather than just TELL me or ask me to "educate myself". Basically someone I trust 100% to deliver my baby.
I live in the stone oak area so would like someone close to home and who will deliver in this area. I haven't toured hospitals yet because I am not due until August, but wondering if anyone has recommendations for a hospital or OB?

Re: OB or hospital recommendations

• Stone Oak Methodist is a very nice hospital, although I don't have any recommendations for doctors that deliver there. If 20-ish minutes away isn't too far for you, the Methodist Hospital in the medical center is where the most people I know have delivered. We have all used OB/GYNs from Seven Oaks Women's Center and have been very happy with them. I know Dr. Bryan Cox and Dr. Heidi Heck are both very popular with their patients. My sister-in-law loved Dr. Cox. I'm using Dr. Hedges from Seven Oaks and am very happy with him as well.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I use dr Largoza who delivers at Methodist hospital.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"