January 2013 Moms

Grabbing poop while changing diaper!

DD has recently started during diaper changes reaching down and trying to touch everything. We've had to start pinning her arms down to get her to stop so she doesn't get poop on her hands. Any nicer more gentler tips?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Grabbing poop while changing diaper!

• Give her something to play with? Usually we use 'off limit toys' like tubes of diaper rash cream or something so new to them it's irresistible. ;)
    TTC Since 11/10 due to Unexplained IF 
    4 Rounds of Clomid, 2 Rounds of Femara + IUI, 2 rounds of IUI+ Injectables (Bravelle + Menopur) = First BFP! TWIN GIRLS!

November 2, 2012 - Claire (2lbs 8.9oz) and Paige (2lbs 10oz) arrive at 29w3d due to PTL and pPROM at 28w5d 
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I give him the open box of wipes and let him pull wipes out. It's helpful for me AND keeps his hands out of the poop.
    IVF/ICSI #1 - BFP, DS born Jan 2013
    IVF/ICSI #2 - BFP, DD born Feb 2015
    IVF FET - BFP, due April 2017

• Loading the player...
  • Haha, DS does the same thing.  He has the blue raspberry teething binky, and he was going to town on it while I was changing his diaper, then all the sudden a sneak attack.... He slammed the binky right into the poop diaper, not cool. 

BFP#1 -3/18/12- M/C 3/31/12,
    BFP#2 -4/25/12, Beta#1 17dpo= 800, Beta#2 20dpo= 3800, Ethan James born 1-5-13

BFP#3- February 2015- natural miscarriage

BFP#4- June 2015- Ruptured ectopic, severe hemorrhage and loss of left tube on 7/10/2015

BFP#5- 12/18/15

• Yuck, poor momma! Luckily DS hasn't tried that yet, I try and keep his handles busy so I always have some toys by the changing table and when all else fails I give him the wipe container! It's annoying to put the wipes back in there, but usually I get through the diaper change before he pulls too many out! GL!

Henry Cavill...You're welcome!

BFP #3: EDD 1/10/13 **DS born 12/30/12!!!**
    BFP #2: MC 7/2/11 @ 12 weeks
    **Missing our February '12 LoveBug**
    BFP #1: MMC discovered on 12/6/10

Anniversary

• Thanks everyone. I tend to try to give her a toy to play with, but lately it hasn't  helped. But I guess I'll try the wipes container. Hopefully, that helps.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"