Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

New to this board, unfortunetly

Couldn't think of a better title. Went for my ten week u/s and appointment with my RE on Thursday and found no heartbeat and that baby stopped growing at 8-8.5 weeks. A missed miscarriage. D&C will be in two days. This was our first pregnancy after trying for almost two years. Got pregnant with an IUI done just days before Thanksgiving. 

The weirdest and hardest part is still have pregnancy symptoms. I was sick again today (no vomitting just always had all day nausea) and napped. 
The hardest part is my birthday is soon so its already the worst birthday ever! 

Re: New to this board, unfortunetly

• Oh I'm soooo sorry. I'm with ya as you read on the other thread. We can stick together. I'm sorry this will be a terrible birthday. Nothing anyone says or does will make it any better. Try to keep your head up and just survive it. Hopefully now that you've concieved once your body will be more primed to do it again. Let's keep in touch so we can check up on eachother. This all just sucks. At least we have other people we can talk to who understand. ❤️ Prayers your way!!

Me: 28 
    DH: 34

IUD out 8/29/13 and TTC since then.
    BFP 12/29/13
    Bleeding 1/17/14 with LO showing 10 days smaller.
    NMC 1/26/14

Continued trying every month. Began seeing RE 7/2014.

12/2/14 got first Rx for Clomid for following cycle.
    12/3/14 BFP!!!
    No heartbeat at 8w4d. D&C scheduled for Jan 7, 14 

• I am very sorry for your loss. After reading several stories here and talking with others, having a baby stop growing during the first trimester is a common tale. That didn't bring me much comfort at first, but ultimately it felt nice not be alone. I was 9 weeks along in my first pregnancy when my poppy seed was measuring just 6 weeks. Three days later I had a natural m/c. It is particularly difficult to move on when you still feel pregnant. Hang in there. Try to focus on making yourself feel better. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"