December 2012 Moms

AW: First hair cut!

I finally got the guts to cut my baby's hair today! I was so terrified that the curls would disappear, so I kept putting it off. But, I gave in today, because in the front it was literally in his eyes. Here are some photos: 

Before - taken this morning (and yes, I'm aware that today wasn't his birthday, but I knew we weren't going anywhere): 

After: 

As you can see, he maintained his curls and now it's not in his eyes. Score! 

photo 9de7615e-e1c7-4dc7-be37-5cc4c9e4e703_zpse37bbba7.jpg AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: AW: First hair cut!

• Great job! Love his curls.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Adorable! And LOL about the "Birthday Boy" onesie....I definitely use the Happy Birthday bibs still and I put them in their New Year onesies (from my Secret Santa!) every so often too....I figure if the radio stations can get away w/ playing "Manic Monday" on days that aren't Monday and "Wake Me Up When September Ends" in January, I can get away with it ;)
  • Loading the player...
  • Adorable! And LOL about the "Birthday Boy" onesie....I definitely use the Happy Birthday bibs still and I put them in their New Year onesies (from my Secret Santa!) every so often too....I figure if the radio stations can get away w/ playing "Manic Monday" on days that aren't Monday and "Wake Me Up When September Ends" in January, I can get away with it ;)
    Exactly! Some of these baby outfits are just way too cute to only be worn once! 

photo 9de7615e-e1c7-4dc7-be37-5cc4c9e4e703_zpse37bbba7.jpg AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Awww!  You did a good job.  At the rate my DD is growing hair, she'll have her first haircut when she's 5.  

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Adorable! Those curls are just beautiful. I keep waiting for DS's hair to get long enough but right now he's just rocking the mullet thing right now. Super long in the back but he's managed to rub the sides off & his "bangs" are barely there.
      Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 
    image image image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"