January 2013 Moms
Options

Daycare lunch ideas

For those mamas with LOs in daycare and the center doesn't provide lunch, do you have any good go-to's? I think sometimes I will do leftovers and others pack him whatever I can throw together. Our center is peanut free. His first day is tomorrow so looking for suggestions!

BFP #1: 05/2012 DS born 12/30/12

BFP #2: 02/2014 Natural M/C 03/2014 @ 7 weeks

BFP #3: 06/2014 EDD: 02/17/2015 M/C @ 7w2d, D&E 7/15/14

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Daycare lunch ideas

• Options
    I usually send chicken ir turkey with veggies, sweet potato fries, and a fruit. I cook chicken breasts in the crock pot on Sundays so it easily shreds and is softer for her lunches.
  • Options
    I usually send in chicken breast or turkey, cheese quesadillas, cut up cheese, meatballs, fruit or left overs. He always gets a yogurt for morning snack too.
    Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thank you all! For tomorrow I'm sending chicken, steamed carrots, and roasted potatoes, as well as an apple sauce. They provide 2 snacks but I'm thinking I'll send a few in case he doesn't eat whatever they provide.

BFP #1: 05/2012 DS born 12/30/12

BFP #2: 02/2014 Natural M/C 03/2014 @ 7 weeks

BFP #3: 06/2014 EDD: 02/17/2015 M/C @ 7w2d, D&E 7/15/14

• Options
    Sounds like yalls babies eat a lot more than mine she is on a food strike here lately.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    @teds1chic we did mini ravioli the other day and while she loved them what a mess. I guess no sauce is the way to go.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"