Packet of info from my doctor's office says Tylenol Cold & Sinus is ok.
Mayo clinic book says no to phenylephrine (which is the active ingredient in the Tylenol sinus I just bought)
A google search (that DH did for me) says Phenylephrine may be linked to birth defects if taken in first tri and can reduce blood flow to the placenta but is probably ok for occasional use. DH says I should go ahead and take it but for only 2 days.
I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow. Should I take one dose tonight to help me sleep, or try to hold off until after I ask the doctor about it tomorrow?