July 2014 Moms

weight loss

Just wondering if anyone is dealing with a lot of weight loss?  I was 145 when I got pregnant and now am 131.  I will be 14 weeks on Wednesday and not sure if I should contact my ob or if it can wait until my checkup on Feb. 4th.  I have already been given Zofran to try and help.

Re: weight loss

• I'm down 11 lbs and still don't look pregnant. I did the same with DS and ended up right on track after I finally got over the MS. I think it's actually pretty common. If it were me, I would wait, but obviously do what you feel most comfortable with.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • I'm down 13 lbs. I am waiting for my next appointment, but that's because I'm giving the recently upped dose of zofran a chance to work.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    BFP 08/14/13 EDD 04/18/14 Natural MC 08/19/13
    BFP 10/15/13 EDD 06/24/2014 Natural MC 10/23/13
    Recurrent Miscarriage Panel done 11/06/13. Results= All normal
    BFP 12/2/13 EDD July 30, 2014
    Beta 12/3/13: 19,261!
    U/S 12/13/13 heart rate 143 bpm!

My Blog
  • Loading the player...
  • I've lost 12lbs and am 15w3days. My appetite started coming back at around 13 weeks and the vomiting lessened. At my 12 weeks visit my dr told me as long as I'm eating and getting the nutrients I need, not to worry too much about the weight, that there was still plenty of time to gain weight.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I'm down 20 lbs, but I'm overweight, so I'm supposed to lose. Doctors tell me absolutely no weight gain. I have plenty to share haha
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Photobucket
  • I started at 177 at my confirmation appt., at my first OB appt I was 181. Last appt I was at 173.

We were told we could lose a couple pounds when switching to the diabetes approved diet. I don't own a scale so i don't know where I'm at now, but I don't feel like I've gained anything.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers image
    BFP: 11.09.13   EDD: 07.21.14 
    Baby Sylvia born 07.20.14
    5 lbs 14.8 oz | 20 1/4 inches

• The HCG -- man, women are injecting themselves with pregnancy hormones to lose weight!  

I have always lost weight during pregnancy just because I eat a healthier selection of foods.  
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Daniella Josephine born July 7, 2014
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  • I'm down about 5 pounds, and I am pretty small to begin with.  I wouldn't worry about it.  Just ask your doctor at your next appointment.

• I'm down 14lbs but I haven't been able to eat much because it makes my stomach hurt. That being said I started out overweight so I'm not too concerned and my last appointment I was down 10lbs and doc didn't say anything. As long as you are getting nutrients then I think it can wait a week until your next appointment.
     Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I lost 9-10 lbs from my pre-pregnancy weight and right now I am just breaking even every week, no gain yet.  I'm sure when my morning sickness if finally gone (hopefully within the next few weeks) and my appetite returns I'll start gaining weight - that's how my last pregnancy went too.
    AnniversaryBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • I had lost 10 lbs from week 7 to 11, my doctor wasn't concerned at all.  I'm down another 3-4 after a brutal sinus infection this past week as well.  I am slightly overweight and am finding that when I do eat, I am eating much healthier so am attributing a lot of the weight loss to that.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Phew, thanks for the reassurance!  
  • I lost 20ish lbs last pregnancy and so far 4 lbs. As long as you are eating, I think you should be fine. I lost weight because I had severe m/s and ate healthy.
    Married 02.06.10
    DS1 born 11.19.11
    DS2 born 07.02.14

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"