November 2012 Moms
Options

It's quiet around here today!!!

What's everyone up to? DH, LO and I didn't leave the house today. It's -17 here with the wind and more snow than I prefer (I would like none and 60's) :) plus I'm on baby alert because my best friend is going to pop any day now and I wanna be there for her 3rd child's birth!!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: It's quiet around here today!!!

• Options
    We are lying low. Hoping V can shake what's ailing him. He woke with second round of pink eye on Friday. Still has nagging cough. But thankfully we are done with nebulizer.

Just finished getting V down for night (hopefully) and then have some lesson plans to work on and papers to grade. Nothing fun here.

Tomorrow we will try yet again to get to see my mom and brother. Hopefully V's health cooperates.
    IMG_4550[1] Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Had some friends over last night we hadn't seen in awhile and I drank too.much beer...but it was a great night catching up. Today I went for a 3 mile run with a friend and we just jung out around the house. LO is getting some teeth I think because she is so grumpy and drooly and whiny she's driving me crazy! Tomorrow no plans. Maybe walk to Starbucks for morning coffee and I need to grade some quizzes. Yay.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We hung out at home. Nothing exciting. Tomorrow will be the same. Although, we will be making homemade chicken noodle soup. Yum!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers  Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options
    sitting watching captain Phillips and bumping, we had a great day out .  @uconnhuskie007 I don't think you are the only one shifting to parenting, noticed a few of our ladies posting more there.  @jg1011 man I want a full month of posts where V is not sick... please.. poor guy :(@kmartinrvt13 ummm I would be miserable in that weather....props to you!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Options
    @credcat7 it's miserable!!! I live in Cincinnati not the north pole!!! And today is no better, it's snowing again this morning, the winds sounds like it's going to blow away the house and everything else and I have an interview Monday and that's supposed to be the coldest day. Ugh I'm so over winter (never really a fan to begin with, I'm not built for the cold lol)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    We took our daughter to her gymboree class. It is cold here in NJ too.
  • Options
    @credcat7 me too! This is killing me!
    IMG_4550[1] Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options

Quiet weekend here in Chicago too.  This weather is miserable.  I did make it out for brunch with friends and a mani/pedi.   We are also house hunting, so we went to look at one and had lunch with our best couple friends. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"