Multiples

Honda CRV

Does anyone own a Honda CRV and have multiple children?  We are wondering if we would have any regrets about space if we bought the car, since we have two children.  TIA!

Re: Honda CRV

• I have a CRV, but we just upgraded to a Pilot since with the twins we'll have 3 kids.  It would have been fine for two kids, but we couldn't even come close to getting 3 car seats across.
  • I have a small SUV and I have to admit, I wish it was bigger. I just can't envision making a Costco run with hubby, a stroller and two car seats + all the stuff we buy :(

imageimageimage
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • We have a compact SUV - a Subaru forester - and a full size SUV - an Acura MDX.

The Sub is great for 1-2 kids. Plenty of space and small enough for city driving.

The Acura is a beast, but can fit 3 car seats across the back. And all our crap when we travel.

I'm a car minimalist - the Acura is necessary but too big for my liking.

• I love my crv! Drives well, great in the snow. Plenty of room for the twins and all their gear. We are thinking of upgrading to a Pilot though because right now we can't fit our large dog in with us so we always gave to take 2 cars for family trips w the dog.

image4months_2radioflyer
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I drive a CRV- and with the boys it works fine with the two boys.  I wouldn't count on squeezing anyone in the back between the two car seats.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"