August 2013 Moms
Options

Send over your good thoughts! UPDATE

PB102012PB102012 member
edited January 2014 in August 2013 Moms
I know this too shall pass and it's probably a bug, but I have a call into the ped's office anyway....

LO had VERY runny diarrhea twice yesterday. Last night about 12:30 she woke up screaming, and had spit up all over her crib (it was up her nose, all over her face, and in her eyes). She vomited again while she was up, and had diarrhea two more times before falling back asleep after we gave her a bath. She was up at 5 this morning and gulped down 6 oz  this morning, and has not spit up. I am also monitoring her wet diapers and she has had one since breakfast. She isn't showing signs up dehydration, and I am hoping today is better, but I could not sleep AT ALL after she fell back asleep. I hate when she doesn't feel good. :(

Any good thoughts would be appreciated. 
Update as of this evening: She has been able to keep her bottles down for the most part all day (per ped we did half formula half pedialyte to make sure that we went easy on her tummy and kept her hydrated). She's down for for the night now, I am hoping she continues to feel better and better. Thank you everyone for the thoughts!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Send over your good thoughts! UPDATE

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"