Options

Baby Books

wesleycrusherwesleycrusher member
edited January 2014 in October 2012 Moms
Are you making a baby book for your LO?

Baby Books 38 votes

Photo album type book
18% 7 votes
Photobook from a website (like shutterfly)
21% 8 votes
Just digitally cataloging everything
13% 5 votes
Everything is a mess and in multiple places
34% 13 votes
SS
13% 5 votes

Re: Baby Books

• Options
    I am making one by hand (I love to scrapbook!) but our digital collection of pictures is a mess! different computer files, some are on shutterfly, some are on our different phones, some ILS have on their website.  
  • Options
    I guess SS  because I did do a photobook with pictures of his first year, but I also have a traditional baby book that you write in. 

The photobook is done, the traditional one, I have to wait until I have time to sit down and write it out in a nice script
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I have a traditional one where you write stuff in it. ANd then I keep meaning to order one from artifact uprising, which does really nice cloth cover ones. 

Anniversary

TTC #2 since July 2014
    BFP 9/27/14
    MMC discovered 10/27/14, D&C 11/4/14
  • Options
    I started doing one but haven't updated it in about 6 months, its all sitting in a box on my dresser waiting I when i have time. Hopeing to work on it today

• Options
    I did a photo book plus a first year journal. I really want a memory journal that goes through 18 years. My mom had one for each of us that she would write down anything that happened in the year and about our school year. We always have fun looking back through them. I can't find one any where. There is one on Amazon but the reviews aren't great.
    image                 image
    Lilypie - (52Ft)

• Options
    I chose SS b/c we have a traditional baby book - it has lots of space for photos.  I have pretty much printed out all the photos I wanted for the book (we used the photos to make a poster at DS's bday party). I was pretty good at filling the book out so we are pretty much done with the book except to actually tape/glue the pictures into the corresponding pages.   The book also has pages dedicated for subsequent birthdays until he is 5.

We also made a 2014 photo calendar using pics from 2013, so we will be keeping that too once the year is over.
    TTC since 10/2008  RE consult 6/2010 Dx:Unexplaied IF

Failed multiple cycles of Clomid+TI and Clomid+IUI

3/2011 inj+IUI #1 BFP. 4/2011 missed m/c. 

Fall 2011 inj+IUI #2&3 BFN

Jan/Feb 2012 IVF#1 BFP 2/23  EDD 10/31/2012 ~~~ Halloween ~~~

Our IVF miracle, Baby Boy M, arrived on 11/8/2012!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I made a baby book already and I made a one year photo album plus a regular collection of photos. I group things up though, so for example I did a shutterfly photo album of her first birthday but then when we went to Disneyland I bought one of their photo albums and made an album and wrote a little letter describing our trip. I am crazy organized about this kind of stuff and stay on top of it. Is that normal :-/
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"