AW your Pinterest/crafty projects for the baby — The Bump
March 2014 Moms

AW your Pinterest/crafty projects for the baby

The user and all related content has been deleted.
nlane0723LoveMoose85mamamia866novelblessingsAnonymousMotherOfOneMamaOlivesheeshaNoelleZakoamdecker1016epowens10liamandlettieRaebabe1008WisconsinCheese12Aturllnvane00[Deleted User]

Re: AW your Pinterest/crafty projects for the baby

• Loading the player...
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I have to wait until we move into the new apartment in a couple weeks (I'm going to scrub the place from top to bottom before we move anything in, focusing mainly on baby's room more than anywhere else) and have the baby shower before I actually start any of the crafts I have in mind. I don't know what anyone will give us/what we'll have to buy afterwards, and I don't want to jump the gun and have to take down something I'm proud of because it doesn't match the rest of what we have. :)

That being said, I want to use home made starch spray to stick fabric and/or paper decals to the walls. Probably Winnie the Pooh (that's the theme I've been in love with this entire time) and flowers because I ADORE flowers, year round. :) I want to do something like this picture, but maybe not butterflies.:)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    March 26th, 2014
    9:38am CST
    7 lbs 0.8 oz
    19.75" long
    [Deleted User]MeggsM
    [Deleted User]
  • Katieblue552Katieblue552 member
    edited January 2014
    Thanks for giving me the sudden dire need for a headband / bow holder! :D
    [Deleted User]
  • Oops one of my pictures didn't download
    amdecker1016liamandlettienlane0723

• Herbert5 said:

I made our twins this star mobile - (sorry its sideways I am on mobile and can't delete or edit it :( )and then created the twinkle twinkle prints on MS word and modged them to canvas!! My mom did the quilts, crib skirt, and crib protector!! Can't wait for these two to enjoy them

What did you use for the wire circle thing at the top of your mobile and where did you get it? 

I've seen people use the needle point circles. I don't actually know what they are called
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • We made these adorable wood signs! My friends husband cut and put the wood together and we painted it!
    Herbert5nlane0723amdecker1016[Deleted User]
  • Ladies you've all made some very cute stuff!! Great job! Why are you not all in our crafty ladies check in each week?? We'd love to have you and share in your great crafts, pull inspiration from you all!! Think about it! ( ; @madapple

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    sjohns908amdecker1016
  • I used the green wire wreath circle and spray painted it white. Michaels was packed the day I went and l lost patience fast searching for a single circle but this way I could stagger the stars in and out more.
  • You ladies are awesome craftsters! I have just been able to begin crafting and will post soon. All projects are not quite done :)

• Herbert5 said:

I made our twins this star mobile - (sorry its sideways I am on mobile and can't delete or edit it :( )and then created the twinkle twinkle prints on MS word and modged them to canvas!! My mom did the quilts, crib skirt, and crib protector!! Can't wait for these two to enjoy them

What did you use for the wire circle thing at the top of your mobile and where did you get it? 

I'm hijacking, but it looks the the wire circle you would use when making a wreath.

Me: 28  DH: 27
    TTC since 2011
    IVF #1 June 2013 DD born: 2/25/14
    IVF #2 January 2016 Double Transfer: 1/28/2016
    First Beta: 108 Second Beta: 360.3
    Twins EDD: 10/13/2016
  • I have a tutorial on my quilt (I have never sewed anything in my life) it was real easy.
    liamandlettie
  • @nkrone08 @novelblessings @jenniemac2000

The tissue pom poms. How many tissue paper packs did you need? I want to make some but don't want to keep running back and forth to the store!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • @amymheidecker

My balls (lol) are 10 sheets. I messed up 3 so maybe get a few extra packs. Hobby lobby is where I found mine. About $1 for 10 sheet packs.I found the more folds you can make the better and the big balls were harder to fill but I just worked with what I made. The smaller ones turned out better. They are a bitch to hang.

AnonymousMotherOfOneamdecker1016
  • I made his name with fabric, canvas' and cardboard letters. Stapled the fabric, spray painted the letters. Also made him another name creation for him as well.

[Deleted User]liamandlettiesheesha
  • liamandlettieliamandlettie member
    edited January 2014
    http://www.mommybydaycrafterbynight.com/2012/07/tied-with-bow-carseat-canopy.html?m=1

It's really easy but I had change the measurements a bit because we have a larger carrier (graco 35) and I just glued the bows!

Edit to add @Sanibel21

• http://www.mommybydaycrafterbynight.com/2012/07/tied-with-bow-carseat-canopy.html?m=1 It's really easy but I had change the measurements a bit because we have a larger carrier (graco 35) and I just glued the bows! Edit to add @Sanibel21
    @jenniemac2000 thank you! 

liamandlettie
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards