October 2012 Moms
Options

If you were...

traveling for 17 full days, how many diapers would you pack for the entire trip?

Re: If you were...

• Options
    ok good.  I have a box of 140 huggies that I'm gonna bring, plus a few more in the diaper bag for the way down. I really didn't want to have to buy more. 
  • Options
    I would think that 140 diapers should last you for 17 days, worse case you can pick up a small package of diapers if you really had to but I think you should be fine.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Are you actually actively traveling for 17 days? When I took Alice to MO, I only packed enough diapers for the flight down. Hit up Walmart when I got there. Packed enough for the trip back, and left whatever extra.

After 7 years of no ovulation...
    BFP#1 10/24/11 ~ EDD 6/29/12 ~ Natural m/c 11/2/11
    BFP#2 2/3/12 ~ Alice born 9/26/12

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Oct Angel Babies
  • Options
    Are you traveling out of the country? I'd assume at least within the US, you should be able to buy diapers anywhere. I personally would not want to haul a box of diapers with me, unless I'm going to be in the middle of nowhere.
    TTC since 10/2008  RE consult 6/2010 Dx:Unexplaied IF

Failed multiple cycles of Clomid+TI and Clomid+IUI

3/2011 inj+IUI #1 BFP. 4/2011 missed m/c. 

Fall 2011 inj+IUI #2&3 BFN

Jan/Feb 2012 IVF#1 BFP 2/23  EDD 10/31/2012 ~~~ Halloween ~~~

Our IVF miracle, Baby Boy M, arrived on 11/8/2012!
  • Options
    Every time we travel I take enough for the flight and 1 full day. Then I buy diapers when we get to our destination (so far only traveled in US). When we go to the Bahamas in April I will be bringing my own pack of diapers though.
    image                 image
    Lilypie - (52Ft)

• Options
    LauraT25 said:
    I buy diapers at my destination.  I have even had them shipped to my hotel.
    This!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Options
    wesleycrusherwesleycrusher member
    edited January 2014
    It's a lot cheaper to use the ones we have that I've gotten for a good deal.  We won't have a car when we get there for the first 9 days and we'll be at Disney so they'll be a lot more money.  And the space the diapers take up in the suitcase is what we use as extra room to bring stuff home.  We fly Southwest so we don't have to worry about the extra bag.  
  • Options
    stephcarterstephcarter member
    edited January 2014
    @awesomesauce123, amazon them right to your hotel!

ETA - probably should've read your last post a bit more thoroughly before I posted mine. It's early...

• Options
    Y'all still use 8 diapers a day? Holy moly.
    Logan Jack- 6.1.10 and Emmett Weston- 9.29.12 

• Options

Emily has a really sensitive butt, so we change her often. But we use cloth, so the number of diapers a day doesn't really matter.

Oh yeah with cloth I go through more too, which we typically do at home. But when I use disposables it's around 4-5 a day.
    Logan Jack- 6.1.10 and Emmett Weston- 9.29.12 

• Options
    We average 6 per day here but I'll bring more just to be safe.  like I said she is just pooping all day. At least it seems that way.
  • Options
    I love that you have it all planned: the suitcase of diapers there is the suitcase to bring stuff back home!
  • Options
    ZiegefickerZiegeficker member
    edited January 2014
    We use 7 a day, and that is including his overnight. This is also including what daycare uses, and they change every two hours regardless. On the weekends, I change every 3 or 4 hours unless LO has had a BM (which he usually doesn't unexpectedly -- those have gotten pretty regular these days, so we plan changes around them); we don't have problems with diaper rash, so I don't worry about the extra time in a wet diaper. So, on weekends, we may only use 5 diapers a day, including his overnight.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"