One & Done: Only child

Another point scored for OAD

We just watched a Disney World special on Food Network and it makes me want to go back. I have been there 4 times in the past 6 years which tells you what serious fans we are. I even went when I was 7 month pregnant and we just took DS in October when he was 15 months. It was fun to go with a child but it was a lot of freaking work. We even had help because my Mom and in laws went. Still exhausting!!! I couldn't imagine taking 2 which means it would be a while before we go again if we had a second. I don't think I could wait that long.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker

Re: Another point scored for OAD

• Some friend are posting on FB throughout their trip this week. I told DH yesterday it's a good thing we only have one, because when we go, I want to make sure we have enough money to spare no expense.
  • Vacations and traveling is one of our bigger reasons for OAD!  It's so much easier.  And that crap is expensive!  We can actually afford to go to more places, travel more and do more while traveling. And now with a 7 year old, it's like a breeze to travel.
    E+C
    (+ hers and his, ages 13 & 8)
    TTC
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"