April 2014 Moms
Options

Labor Buddies - FINAL

123457»

Re: Labor Buddies - FINAL

• Options
    I'm not very active here but interested in this!
  • Options
    I'm getting in on this super late (considering it's the last day to PM you!)
    But I would love to have a C-SECTION buddy, if someone will have me!
    No preferences other than having a scheduled c-section. Mine's not scheduled yet but it will be around the 11th. So maybe someone who's having one at the end of the month or in the very first few days?

image  mean_girls_35345

DD1- 2009, M/C- 2011, M/C- 2012, DD2- 2012, DD3- 2014

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I've been on the fence about taking on a labor buddy, as it seems that all the people I "know" are paired, but if there are any late or on the fence regulars that still want to do it, I'm available. @pineconey, I will pm you this message in case you can think of anyone in the same boat, if you'd rather not do it as I'm past the deadline, no worries at all.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I am disappointed in my match. I have reached out a couple of times and have gotten no response. Sigh....
  • Options
    @BiggerinRealLife-- I would like anyone that is willing to talk. Lol
  • Options
    Elf2718 said:
    @BiggerinRealLife-- I would like anyone that is willing to talk. Lol
    to be fair, you're a pretty infrequent poster too.  i know that's turning some people off from their matches.

BFP #1 May 20, 2013   
    MC June 27, 2013   BFP #2 August 2, 2013   Baby Boy born 4/25/14 (3 weeks overdue!)
    April 14 August Siggy Challenge- "This time last year.."
  • Options
    @pineconey, I know @eme520 sent over the PgAL LB list, but I don't think my LB and I made it onto the final list, not that it really matters, but I thought I should mention that @Mrs+Hebert and I are matched up together.

BFP #1 11/19/12  EDD: 7/25/13  Natural MC on 12/31/12 at 10w4d

BFP#2 3/1/13   EDD: 11/5/13   Missed MC 4/9/13 at 10w   D&C 4/11/13  
    Baby #2 diagnosed with Trisomy 16. Diagnosed Hetero MTHFR.

BFP#3 8/5/13   EDD: 4/13/14   Team Green Turned Team Blue! Our rainbow baby, Griffin R arrived via c-section (breech since 20w) on 4/11/14. 

.image            

~~Everyone Always Welcome~~

• Options

@pineconey, I know @eme520 sent over the PgAL LB list, but I don't think my LB and I made it onto the final list, not that it really matters, but I thought I should mention that @Mrs+Hebert and I are matched up together.

Added it!

BFP #1 May 20, 2013   
    MC June 27, 2013   BFP #2 August 2, 2013   Baby Boy born 4/25/14 (3 weeks overdue!)
    April 14 August Siggy Challenge- "This time last year.."
  • Options
    It is difficult to stay active with my work schedule. I was just hoping for someone to talk to that is experiencing the same things. I apologize for not being able to invest a ton of time. I'm extremely overwhelmed with the whole pregnancy....
  • Options
    @katieharpiceland thanks. I post whenever I can. I observe and read more than actively participate.
  • Options

Labor Buddies have been added to the Blog (https://aprilmoms.blogspot.com/p/labor-buddies.html).  If you'd like, we can remove this sticky.  :)
    Haaaallelujiah
    @thomas930 @wifeofacomposer please!? [-O<
    June Siggy Challenge

imageMy little Princess
    BFP#2 7/28/13 EDD 4/9/14 Birthday : 4/10/14 Adalyn Nanette :)
    BFP#1 6/29/12 LTMC 10/20/12 (20 weeks) induced delivery 10/22/12
    Pregnancy Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"