November 2012 Moms
Options

Thursday Randoms

I will be backback later with something. I thought I would get the morning started though.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers  Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Thursday Randoms

• Options
    lanea8712lanea8712 member
    edited January 2014
    Our pup ate a kiwi and a slice of apple I had for A today. Weird pup. 

I'm kinda irregular and me n DH dtd without protection 7 days ago and now I keep worrying I might be preg. Even though I have no real reason besides sore boobs that started yesterday or day before. On 28 day cycle I'd start next week, so that could be it. Guess ill test then.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    We are paying off dh's truck this month, and I am extremely excited to be out from underneath the dang thing.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    SO and I are ignoring the fact that last night he got 5-year-old-sulky when I said I was soooo freaking tired at the end of the day that I was not not putting out...
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Options
    On my prep at work...should be lesson planning or grading but I'm bumping instead and drinking coffee. Is it may yet? And can I say I hate when people change the location of an event 3 days before said event? Was planning to go to a friends "gender reveal" party and they moved it to her moms house 45 minutes farther away...yea...LO isn't a good car rider these days and I don't want to listen to her whine and scream the whole way so we probably are gonna skip it. Oh well.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Everything going through my head today in condensed form:
    We are looking for a new place (to rent).
    I am looking for a new job.
    FMIL moved back in with us (hence the house search).
    I'm still trying to deal with the fact that my brother robbed a bank.
    FI and I just started going to both parenting classes and couples counseling. I really hope we can benefit from both.
    I wish I had stuck with my workouts. Hopefully I will start again today.
    That's all so far...
  • Options
    Bought B a new toy today... I'm already regretting this purchase %-(

• Options

I like Doritos in the freezer and then dipped in sour cream

My babyis nappingin her stroller on the front porch

• Options
    Oooo u should try Doritos and Reese cups together! YUM!!
  • Options
    My legs are so swollen.
    I'm aching because of it.
  • Options
    I have to take 4 vacation days before I go on maternity leave. Lmao.
    It actually screws things up...
    They will have to be AFTER I quit working, but I couldn't take them first. My job is too busy.
  • Options
    I'm so exhausted that I just want to lay down.
    I still have work to do today because I was in meetings from 8-3.

DH is still at work.
    DS is super cranky.

So I am entertaining instead of resting or working.
  • Options
    DS fell asleep 10 minutes ago.
    It's supper time.
    His bed time is in just over 2 hours.
    But he's been so cranky...I'm tempted to let him sleep for a bit.
  • Options
    I need to do some serious maintenance in my nether regions it is out of control and I had a dream about being at the lake with it all hanging out of my suit

• Options
    i'd like a new table cloth and placemats as we are trying to be NICE to the dining table we got from his dad's house ..... but then I get all annoyed with the concept of a table cloth because it gets dirty everyday... so I have to always have it ready to wash... yesterday I just turned it around so you couldn't see where sam got sauce on it

• Options

@shaunnna wow that's a lot! Parenting classes and counseling are never a bad idea. Good luck! Now, onto your brother...wtf happened????

Thanks! We're not really sure... It was completely nonviolent; he didn't need money for anything; he even said "please" in his note... He has Asperger's Syndrome, but was only diagnosed with it recently (he's 25). We're thinking it has something to do with that. He didn't seem to understand that it wasn't okay. He is currently in jail awaiting a week-long psych evaluation. I'm just hoping he will get whatever help he needs...
  • Options
    I've avoided cleaning the toys all day until about an hr ago. I picked everything up and after I get his Legos back in the bucket, he dumps them.. I continue to clean and come back to them. He dumped them again. They are still laying in the floor. His bedtime is here soon. I'll pick them up afterwards!

A slipped and smacked his face on the floor making his bottom inner lip bust n bleed. Kinda swollen. Then about half hr later he is playing through the gate with a pup and the gate bar lets lose and he falls ( I think he was trying to climb it.) making his lip bleed again. Poor thing. Mommy no like! 
  • Options
    I was at work today and had a surgery patient die on me :( super good client and really nice dog so it was really upsetting.

Put my resume in at another clinic (my MIL's vet it looking for an RVT and called MIL directly for my resume) so feeling good about that, plus how people are treating me at my current clinic I'm over it.

I'm so over the unbearably cold temps and snow I'm ready to pick up and move somewhere warm ASAP!! 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    If my DH complains about sleeping in a hotel room bc it's too quiet and there aren't enough channels on the TV I may knock him out.
    IMG_4550[1] Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    @uconnhuskie007 I will post a pic. It is going to be about 4.5 ft by 8 ft. I find crocheting much easier than knitting. I have made a large variety of things. I am looking into entering a craft fair.

• Options

I'm a day late but that's because I know have Thursdays OFF!  I was able to convince the boss to let me go to 4 days a week, and as a compromise he told me the day I get off is Thursday!  Not the greatest, but still better than nothing.

I glorious shopped alone at Old Navy yesterday (while observing a mother have a melt down with her two toddlers) and went to the grocery store alone!  I think I'm going to love the new schedule!

Wickedly nice Step Mom to JJ since 5/2/09
    Born 7/26/01-- Adopted 3/6/02

Two and a Half Years, Too Many Treatments, One Precious Miracle
    Abby born 11/5/12 

• Options
    kbl13 said:

HA! my MIL bought DD one of those for Christmas.  I asked DH if it could stay at her house.  He said no, that would offend her, so we had to bring it home.  DD loves it and I agree with this - %-(

Wickedly nice Step Mom to JJ since 5/2/09
    Born 7/26/01-- Adopted 3/6/02

Two and a Half Years, Too Many Treatments, One Precious Miracle
    Abby born 11/5/12 

• Options

kbl13 said:

HA! my MIL bought DD one of those for Christmas.  I asked DH if it could stay at her house.  He said no, that would offend her, so we had to bring it home.  DD loves it and I agree with this - %-(
    I love when my LO plays her xylophone! Last night we had a duo, I was playing the maracas and she played her xylophone! I am so glad she is into music because DH and I are both musicians. DH wants to buy her one of those mini drum sets!

• Options
    I had NST and an U/S today.

The NST was first - baby was high and transverse. Head to the right, feet to the left.
    Towards the end, LO started squirming and we had to chase the heartbeat.

Then the U/S. a half hour later. Baby was breech. Head up, feet and bum down - down low.

So 2 weeks ago I only got to see a skull and a foot.
    This time I saw a bit of the face...and the spine.

This has been my easiest, most comfortable pregnancy, with the most difficult, disagreeable kid.

I'm never gonna get a good pic of this baby until it's born. Lol.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"