November 2012 Moms
Options

blankets?

Sammie hates having blankets on her... if she moves in her sleep and feels them she wakes up .. mad!  she kicks out of them if she is in our bed ..... I guess I wonder if she will ever be too cold without blankets or if I should be trying to acclimate her to them
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: blankets?

• Options
    we have a space heater in LOs room
  • Options
    ksherwood said:

This is same for us. He kicks blankets off as soon as they are on him. Our upstairs heat doesn't work so well. His room would be too cold without space heater.

IMG_4550[1] Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    DD does this as well. But she will snuggle a blanket to fall asleep. Just hates it on her after she falls asleep.
  • Options
    jg1011 said:
    This is same for us. He kicks blankets off as soon as they are on him. Our upstairs heat doesn't work so well. His room would be too cold without space heater.
    This is us as well. I hate our house because of it
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I agree with pp.  She'll let you know if she's cold or she'll just start using the blanket.

• Options
    With this ridic cold M sleeps with a onesie and fleece pjs. Then I put the heat on 73. I lay a blanket on her when she's sleeping but it doesn't last !
  • Options
    our pedi said no blankets (or pillows) until age 2.  So our LO sleeps in a fleece sleep sack. she seems happy in there

• Options
    sammie is a short sleeved onsie and fleece footed pj's... I mean she seems fine BUT I put her down then go into my room with 2 comforters and a sheet and have uber guilt... hahaha
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Options
    Z is the same way, hates the blankets especially on his arms. I just put him in pants and long sleeves (or footed jamies) and let him do whatever. he sleeps with us so most of the time he's outside of the covers sleeping on top of the pillow up against the wall. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Zane sleeps in fleece pjs and a blanket over him. He manages to squirm out of the blanket as he moves around his bed at night. He's never been cold. But since our weather here is going to be super uber cold (bipolar Texas weather), I will put an extra blanket over him tonight.
    But like PPs have said LO will let you know. 

ZBC 11/2012 & SNC 7/2014

bridemaids angry penis annie

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"