Stay at Home Moms
Options

@chapter79

superTootssuperToots member
edited January 2014 in Stay at Home Moms
How's the cold today?

I'm still stuffed and have crazy pressure... and now my nose is running more than @arnegard. I'm just thrilled the kids didn't get it as bad as me.

DS1 4.4.11. &  DS2 4.18.13

Re: @chapter79

• Options
    Chapter79Chapter79 member
    edited January 2014
    After 4 days, I MIGHT be improving. Might be. I still have a low grade (between 99.2-99.4) fever and my right ear hurts. I'm still congested, but it's better.. it's not that HOLY CRAP all in my face/head congestion like it was for 4 days.  If my fever continues into the weekend, and my ears still hurt... I'll go in on Monday to rule out sinus infection.  But I often get ear aches with colds from pressure.  And I usually get small fever with colds. It just doesn't usually last so long, and it's never SO brutal.  Hopefully I'm over the worst of it, though, and it's not sinus related.

If you have what I do (and it sounds like it).. WTF is this? My DD's was not nearly as bad, thank goodness.  And I honestly believe this is the worst cold I've ever had.  I've never whined so much over a cold.  I couldn't even cook for 4 nights.

I hope you feel better soon :(
    E+C
    (+ hers and his, ages 13 & 8)
    TTC
  • Options
    I'm totally acting like I have a man cold...except I'm actually crazy sick. The hardest I've worked on making dinner is calling in the pizza for DH to pick up!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm sorry you can relate! Have you had a fever or ear problems, too?  I think my head is/was SO filled it's putting massive pressure on my ears- hoping it goes away with the congestion and it's not an infection. Gah. 

My DH keeps saying "wow, I've never seen you this bad with a cold" .. it's that bad. I swear yesterday I half died.
    E+C
    TTC
  • Options
    The pressure in my sinuses always irritates my teeth and I freak out thinking I must have a bad cavity and need a root canal. I like to jump to the worst case scenario.

• Options
    Kimbus22 said:
    Ugh glad you're starting to turn a corner.  My friend just called and described the exact same thing.  She finally felt better after 5ish days.  And by better, she could stand up without wanting to die.
    I'm glad she feels better!  Tomorrow is my day 5, so hoping I'm the same.  Out of the blue, I'm actually not congested at all right now. Now I just need to drop the small fever and ear crap :)
    E+C
    TTC
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"