2nd Trimester

Bad bad acne....any tips??

I am covered with zits on my chest and back.
Any good tips??
Me:35,  DH: 39   
TTC since March 2011. All bloodword, SA & HSG are normal.  
8/12: Clomid & TI - BFN 
10/12: Colmid & TI - BFN 
3/13:  Clomid, Trigger & IUI - BFN 
4/13: Gonal F, Trigger & IUI: BFN  
6/13: IVF #1 (1AA blast & 1BB blast) = BFN 
8/13: FET #1= BFN
10/13: FET #2= BFP!!!

BabyFruit Ticker  image

Re: Bad bad acne....any tips??

• I've been having pretty bad breakouts on my chin, and my dermatologist has me on a glycolic face wash (pg safe) which is over the counter. I use Neo-Strata Foaming Glycolic Face Wash. It hasn't made the zits totally disappear, but it is definitely helping. 
  • Talk to your OB. Mine ok'ed me for a very small amount of topical benzoyl peroxide, which helped
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I use and absolutely LOVE the Tea Tree Oil products from The Body Shop. I use the facial cleanser, toner, lotion and the mask. It's definitely worth a try for you!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Sulfur! I got pretty bad acne when pregnant and that was the only thing that worked for me.
    BFP #1: due 6/17/2013, DD born 6/25/13
    BFP #2: due 6/30/2017, MMC found 12/7/2016
    BFP #3: due 10/21/2018 
  • I'm not covered in zits, just the normal amount that i get during my periods and mainly along my hairline, but I'm getting weird tiny spots and I think they are due to my skin being so damn dry, like dry patches.
    I stopped using my day and night moisturizing creams due to them being on the non safe side during pregnancy, tried to get something else, was safe, but I don't know if it was a bad container or if I was allergic to something in it because my face got so red when I put it on and it felt like it was on fire!

now am not moisturizing and I hate it. do Johnson's have a maternity line of skin care products I can check out? or any other international line that I can get over here in Qatar.

I used to use N07

imageimage
    God Bless You my Little One
    Farida, our first child, born on the 19th of July 2014
    Farida, at 8 weeks
  • I've always had kind of bad skin, but switched to washing my face with 3 parts good olive oil to 1, 1.5 parts hazelnut oil about 10 months ago and my face has been amazing! (with the very rare period breakout, but nothing like it was in the past).  Like we're talking hardly any black heads, smaller pores, no dry patches, etc.  Since stopping BC over the summer, my back naturally cleared up.  Now that I'm pregnant, with hormones all over the place, my back is HORRIBLE!  Like, I saw it in the mirror of the dressing room at Target last night and literally cringed.  My face got back under control with my oil wash ( I slacked for about a month because I came home and just wanted to sleep), but I think I'll ask my husband to start washing my back with it at night (I might have to bribe him...it's that bad) with the hopes that it clears up.  I feel your pain!
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"