TTC after 35

thanks to you all!

edited January 2014 in TTC after 35
The procedure went well. I got a terrible migraine and fought it all day:( from crying and stress no doubt. My beta numbers were good, so had my hopes up to much I guess:( I see the Dr in two weeks. They said will take 6 weeks for genetic testing results and told to wait 3 months to try..will find out more at appt. Thank you ladies so much for your thoughts and prayers...lots of love from me....I'm back with you for awhile....
***ticker warning*** DS 3/27/12 born 6 weeks early....my perfect boy !! Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers [url=http://lilypie.com][img]http://lb1f.lilypie.com/z5R8p1.png[/img][/url] image<a href="http://www.thebump.com/?

Re: thanks to you all!

• :x

I'm glad everything went well. It's difficult to not get hopeful when you're given every sign that things are healthy and on-par. Don't be hard on yourself. xo

Sarah, 38 | Nathan, 40 | Maxine b. 11/2014 | TTC #2

• I'm so sorry, sending you lots of hugs.  We're all here for you.

BFP #1 - DS 2007

BFP #2 - 8/25/13 - mmc 10/10/13

BFP #3 - 1/14/14 - EDD 9/30/14

• Loading the player...
  • Glad to hear you are doing ok. I was thinking of you all day yesterday.

I hope your 3 months goes by quick. You can join Becky and I for our cocktail parties for a little bit at least.

Like I said the other day, take care of yourself and don't hold in the emotions. Let them out and it will help you heal.

We are here to help you get through this if you need us.

Me:39, DH:40

DD born 8/96, DS born 8/04

TTC#3

NTNP since 2006, active trying 1/13

Natural M/C 3/13 at 7 weeks

CP 2/14

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

imageimage

All welcome

• @hooligans4 I did find out clotting disorders can cause miscarriage. Especially where blood clots or is ``thick``...my disorder is opposite I need platlets before surgery cause some platelets don't work....I would talk to your Dr also look up your condition and recurrent miscarriage it mentions your disorder....
    ***ticker warning*** DS 3/27/12 born 6 weeks early....my perfect boy !! Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers [url=http://lilypie.com][img]http://lb1f.lilypie.com/z5R8p1.png[/img][/url] image<a href="http://www.thebump.com/?
  • I am glad that the procedure went well.  Please take care of yourself, allow yourself to grive and rest.  I am really sorry. 
  • Glad procedure went smoothly for you. Big hugs to you :(

ME:46 MH:44 DE IVF 2014
    Met with RE 4/11. 2 IUI's BFN. DE best option. Switched clinics to do "shared" program. Had to retake all tests and a mamm that put me behind and then on a DE waiting list for 12 months. Picked a donor!! (10/13/13) Got matched. Estimated transfer in December. After 2.5 years of patiently waiting I will finally cycle....can hardly believe it. DE cycle got cancelled. One of her tests came back positive.  Waiting for another donor. Donor picked!! (1/18/14)

DE IVF #1 (4/26) BFN  DE FET #1 (6/4) BFP! Beta 1=339 Beta 2=852 Beta 3=9957 EDD 2/22/15!!

imageimage 
         image   imageimage

• So sorry you are going through this <<hugs>>

**** siggy warning - bfp & loss ****   ---- All Welcome ---

Me: 44 - Hashimoto's (under control), DH: 38 - (minor issues)

IUIs: 2 in 2012 ... Both BFN
    IVF #1: 10/16/13 ... BFP, however it was not viable and ended in an early loss at 7weeks.

IVF #2: Feb '14 ... Cancelled. Positive beta at baseline appt, became very early loss.
    IVF #2: Apr '
    14 ... Retrieval Only. 2 embryos made it to day 3 freeze & will be batched with IVF #3 for PGD testing.
    IVF #3: June '14
    Retrieval Only. 4 embryos growing, all arrested before day 5. Two from April thawed, but also arrested.
    Currently benched while determining how to proceed.

"Keep going until you can't fail"

image   image

image  image

• :( Hugs
    SIGGY WARNING
    Me 38   DH 34
    married 05-21-11 
    started TTC right away

BFP- 10-16-14 EDD 6/13/15: MC 12-1-14 
  • @hooligans4 I did find out clotting disorders can cause miscarriage. Especially where blood clots or is ``thick``...my disorder is opposite I need platlets before surgery cause some platelets don't work....I would talk to your Dr also look up your condition and recurrent miscarriage it mentions your disorder....

@Samuelismomma I'm going to google it. I have been avoiding my hemotoligist since last year because her staff are a bunch of incompetent morons. But if it will help me conceive I guess I will have to go.

Me:39, DH:40

DD born 8/96, DS born 8/04

TTC#3

NTNP since 2006, active trying 1/13

Natural M/C 3/13 at 7 weeks

CP 2/14

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

imageimage

All welcome

• Ugh, crying headaches are the worst--a migraine is the last thing you need right now. I hope it's getting better! Please treat yourself well. I'm so sorry you're going through this.
    *****Signature/Ticker Warning******

Me: 41, DH: 45
    DD, 6/15/2013
    TTC #2 beginning January 2014
    AMH 1.05; FSH range 7-11

July 2014: IUI #1.  Follistim + Pregnyl.  2 follicles--BFN
    September 2014: IUI #2.  Follistim + Pregnyl + Ganirelix + Crinone.  4(?) follicles--BFN
    October 2014: IUI #3.  More Follistim + More Ganirelix + Pregnyl + Crinone.  4 follicles--BFP!  Beta #1=10 Beta #2=33 Beta #3=97 Beta #4=158.  M/C 11/1/14
    December 2014: IVF #1.  Microdose Lupron protocol.  9R, 9M, 9F.  3 5-day blasts transferred 12/15. BFFN.
    April 2015: IVF #2.  Microdose Lupron protocol.  16R, 15M, 12F. Transferred 2 5-day blasts 4/12 and froze 4--BFP!  M/C 5/25/15
    August 2015: IVF #3.  14R, 13M, 11F.  Froze 5 blasts for CCS testing.  3 normals.  FET planned for 10/2015.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

My Ovulation Chart

• I'm sorry you are going through this. I hope the testing brings some answers.
  • I'm so sorry you're going through this.

FYI - after my D&C for a pregnancy with good hcg numbers, I had a headache for 3 weeks. I think it was the rapid hormonal changes.
  • Take care of yourself! I hope you can rest and heal, while the drs can give you some answers.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"