Nurseries and Baby Gear

Fisher price rock n play

Anyone have experience with them switching out patterns or anything regularly? I ask bc I registered for a specific one at target and theyve always had plenty of boxes and one on display. Well the display is now gone and theres about two boxes left. My shower isnt until the end of March now and I am worried I will miss out on it and wondering if I should just buy it now bc there is no guarantee someone will buy it for 60 dollars anyways!

Thanks for any help! Its a stars design so not the popular snuggle ones.
Anniversary 

BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Fisher price rock n play

• If you really want that pattern, you better buy it now.  
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Emily 8.8.08
    Madeline 1.2.11
    William 8.5.12
  • Yep, most gear changes patterns 1-2 times a year. If you want it... Get it now.

• Loading the player...
  • If you really want that pattern, you better buy it now.  
    Yep.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage

• Thanks ladies I was going too then my sister lectured me to stop buying everything. Really all ive bought is a b ready stroller bc great deal and clothes. Since its my first I will need plenty other things so figured why not get it now.
    Anniversary 

BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • I would say it depends on how badly you want that design. They do change them out pretty frequently, but it is one of those items that is pretty affordable for a gift (that is what I have been buying all my friends), so if you don't have a ton of things on your registry, I would wait it out. They have them online and your friends/family might shop at a different Target than you. But if you have to have it, like others said, buy it and keep the receipt, but watch the return date, Target is a pain for returns!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"