Alabama Babies
Options

First Baby

Any new mom's out there?  Just wanna chat with someone who might be going through the same things I am.

Thanks 

Re: First Baby

• Options
    This will be my first baby as well.  I'm due in November.
  • Options
    I'm due in February.  Haven't been to the Dr. yet.  My first appt is Monday... So nervous/excited!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hey!  I am pregnant with my first baby as well & am due in February.  I am using Dr. Jennifer Logan in Montgomery.  Who is your doctor?  Have you been nervous at all?  I have been but I keep getting advice from other moms that say it is all completely normal. 
  • Options

I am so anxious... I don't know what to do with myself but I have a great support system so they are calming me down.  My sister-in-law has two kids and my husband and my whole family are so excited so that's helping.  I've been googling so much stuff about what is safe to eat and what symptoms are normal. 

I'm sure my computer won't let me google anything else hahaha 

• Options
    This is my first baby too. Due in September! 
    Liliana Seraphina born 9/5/2103

• Options
    This is my first! Due in January. I'm so excited and nervous at the same time. If this dang morning sickness would just go away, I'd be even happier! : Has anyone else had TERRIBLE all day sickness?? I've tried everything. I guess time is the best medicine.
  • Options

I haven't had any morning sickness.  The only symptoms I have had are tender breasts and cravings...

I'm due on Valentines Day :) 

• Options
    Hi! This is my first too! I'm due on Feb 27. I'm nervous excited about my first appointment on Tuesday. I know I'm pregnant but I just want 100 percent confirmation with an ultrasound. Maybe it'll feel more real then.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

I got my first ultrasound and it didn't and hasn't hit me yet.  It's hit my husband and my mom more than it has me...

I think it'll hit me when I start showing. 

• Options
    imagecavedaddy48:
    Hey!nbsp; I am pregnant with my first baby as well amp; am due in February.nbsp; I am using Dr. Jennifer Logan in Montgomery.nbsp; Who is your doctor?nbsp; Have you been nervous at all?nbsp; I have been but I keep getting advice from other moms that say it is all completely normal.nbsp;

Dr. Logan is my doctor as well. This is my first child. I am due January 9th.
  • Options
    My wife is in the same boat you are. Most everyone we've talked to suggest it's a combo of her morning sickness and the prenatals. Crackers/ginger ale, splitting the prenatal dosage up, nausea meds, etc haven't helped, so I've just been encouraging her to sleep/rest when as much as possible. 
  • Options
    That's so neat that you have Dr. Logan as your doc, too!  (this is Laura typing now; sometimes my hubby, Brad, posts on our profile).  I have been so nervous & sick.  I am only 7 weeks along now & am hoping that the morning sickness goes away soon so that I can enjoy it like everyone is telling me to. =)
  • Options
    Hey there! This is my first baby too ! I have a 10 yr old step son, but this is my first. !  I am having some pretty "awesome" morning sickness, cramps, emotions going haywire, and of course tired alllllllll the time. 
  • Options
    Hi, it's my first also. I'm starting to get more nausea at 6 weeks. I try to keep something to eat. Before I get the nausea prescription filled, I'm going to just try to focus on something else and see if that works.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"