High-Risk Pregnancy
Options

*** Thursday Bedrest Check-in ***

Hello ladies!!

How did you sleep?

Any new pregnancy symptoms, cravings, or aversions?

Upcoming appointments, milestones, or updates?

QOTD: who is the most famous person you've met...or been the nearest to?
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: *** Thursday Bedrest Check-in ***

• Options

Good morning!

DD has a cold and was up coughing for a lot of the night, which means I slept terribly.  Hopefully she feels better soon :( 

No new symptoms.  I got round one of the steroid shots last night.  I see my MFM this afternoon and get the second round of shots afterwards.  I am 29 weeks today, whooo!  I am so excited.  Next goal is to get to the 30s. 

QOTD:  I don't think I've met anyone really famous.  I met a Red Sox player when I was younger (I grew up in MA and love the Sox) and that was a big deal for me, but he wasn't a super popular player.  I can't think of anyone else I've met... I guess I don't get out much! 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

• Options
    I slept ok... I had to wake up early for our Dr appt today so I see a nap in the near future

I just sent dh to the gas station for a bottle of apple juice lol

Today's appt went alright. Dr said there's no need for an fFN test because he's already monitoring me closely for ptl. We scheduled our sono appt for Feb 11th.. can't wait to see baby!!

QOTD: my parents took me out to eat for my birthday back in September and we saw John Quinones (from ABC's What Would you Do) having dinner just a table away from ours. We also saw Eva Longoria at a Spurs game once.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"