January 2013 Moms

AF or flu??

I know none of you are drs but I feel like crap and need an opinion. I got AF on Sunday and felt fine. Yesterday and today I feel horrible. I left work early today and tried to take a nap...still feel bad. I've had no appetite today. Now I have chills, vomiting, and diarrhea. I haven't had a cold so I didn't think it would be the flu but I haven't had the flu in years so I don't remember what it's like. Could it be AF?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: AF or flu??

• I've never puked on my period. Sounds like a bug. I hope you feel better soon.

• Yeah, me either. I was hoping it might be AF and not a virus or flu. Dang it! DS is totally going to DC in pajamas tomorrow.

• Loading the player...
  • 82Sonia said:

I've never puked on my period. Sounds like a bug. I hope you feel better soon.

I puke everytime I get my period, and I get diarhea and crippling cramps.

That being said OP, sounds like a bug to me, too.

IVF/ICSI #1 - BFP, DS born Jan 2013
    IVF/ICSI #2 - BFP, DD born Feb 2015
    IVF FET - BFP, due April 2017

• Well I'm feeling much better today. It must have been a bug. I'm going to work from home today and try to take it easy.

• I've never puked on my period. Sounds like a bug. I hope you feel better soon.
    I puke everytime I get my period, and I get diarhea and crippling cramps. That being said OP, sounds like a bug to me, too.
    This was me until i got on birth control. Now i just don't have periods. 

7/5/11 MC at 8 weeks. 5/17/12 BFP, twins EDD 1/20/13! 6/20/12 Baby B's heart has stopped beating. 8/31/12 Baby A is a boy! And is perfectly healthy and thriving. 1/19/2013 emergency c-section, Thoren is perfect. 3/1/2013 told i will never be able to conceive again. 12/16/13 told they were wrong! 

• Stomach bug. I had it Saturday too. I couldn't move all day my gut hurt so bad! As pp said legit flu doesn't include vomiting or diarrhea. Flu is essentially a bad cold with a fever.
    Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"