Nurseries and Baby Gear

Nebulizer use & convertible seat

With the BRU event coming up this weekend I may take the plunge & get DS2 a convertible car seat. I would like to keep him RF as long as possible. DS1 is still rear facing, however since he is older you can use a more upright angle with our car seat (Complete Air 65) and I like the seat a lot. No complaints. My issue is because DS2 is on a nebulizer & small so he needs to be at a more reclined angle like our infant seat. I drive a Santa Fe-but I think a Complete Air at the angle he needs would have my passenger riding the dash board and I'm thinking about getting a different car this spring. Any suggestions with a good recline? I'd like to keep the price around $200 since we have to buy a second seat for DHs car.
TTC January 2010
BFP #1 10-11-10 ectopic discovered 10-22-10, 10-23-10 methotrexate & emergency surgery, lost right tube BFP #2 12-1-10 Found to be tissue dropped from salingectomy or missed heterotopic pregnancy from BFP #1 BFP #3 1-30-11 DS arrived on due date 10-10-11 BFP #4 Surprise 9-3-12 EDD 5-9-13 DS2 arrived 5-5-13 BFP #5 5-14-14 Emergency D&C 6-16-14 9 weeks

Re: Nebulizer use & convertible seat

• I wonder if you could do a Radian in the middle for your younger one without the angle adjuster.  The angle adjuster makes the seat more upright so you may be able to have it nice and reclined for now then add that later on when you want the seat more upright.  It's very narrow so you may be able to fit it next to the Complete Air.  
    image   image
    We were 2 under 2, now 3 under 3!
    Team Green turned Team Pink with #1, Team Green turned Team Blue with #2, Team Green turned Team Pink again with #3
  • You could try a NextFit in your car and see if you can get a deep enough recline for your needs... I've seen them for around $224 relatively regularly. I feel like they are pretty compact even with a deep recline.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • AKB090609 said:

You could try a NextFit in your car and see if you can get a deep enough recline for your needs... I've seen them for around $224 relatively regularly. I feel like they are pretty compact even with a deep recline.

A NextFit would be an excellent choice because of the compactness and recline options. Albeebaby is having a sale on them right now.
    Married November 2009
    Clara, August 2014 
    Baby Boy due October 2017
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"